Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LUV Now Launched at Rs.5.89 Lacs

Re: New MPV From Maruti Suzuki: R-III is Ertiga!

This is my perception. Well done Maruti [lol]
The diesel engine is 89 hp one. If priced well,this vehicle will possess waiting period for sure.
great observation but in short i will say it shrunken innova with face of swift! anyways guys ertiga will be worth waiting and another VFM car from MSIl. theres no car in its segment so i believe people who wanted car like innova in lesser budget will buy it!! well maybe renault should also launch steppe now...[roll]

Attachments

maybe renault should also launch steppe now...[roll]
The pricing should be done carefully.Should not be another Logan, if at all this comes to our country The style needs to be tweaked a lil bit

I liked it very much.
And +1 to Vishwas.If MSIL prices the MPV in a better way,it would be worth waiting for.MSIL always prices their cars like that.[:D]

Name is a bit weird indeed , MSIL always prices their cars bang on target , this is going to be one interesting launch.

News on OnCars.in:

The Ertiga will be launched in Japan first. It is expected to launch in India early next year with the same 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine powering it. If the SX4 is anything to go by, it will have great fuel efficiency, but will also have all the big car/small engine drawbacks. It is expected to generate 95PS and be 4.2 metres long.

Maruti deadlock continues, co eyes new plant location | Latest Autos & Car News | OnCars.in

350Z

Core Team

News is also that Ertiga will be showcased at upcoming Auto Expo 2012.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

It looks big,well almost an Innova
But I bet it won’t be. Ertiga will open up doors of new segment in India and is quite another anticipated car. I cannot wait for Auto Expo now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ertiga will open up doors of new segment in India and is quite another anticipated car. I cannot wait for Auto Expo now.
Drive Safe,
350Z
Provided they price it competitively.Yes this is much awaited car from MS.

well thats great news but i dont want to see it now! i want it it launch and see pricing!! [clap]

The production model of the RIII - an MPV concept exhibited at the 2008 Delhi show will be launched at the 2012 event. The MPV will reach showrooms early in 2012. [clap]

Read here:

Maruti to reveal SUV concept at Delhi show
Great news on SUV concept from Maruti. But when are they going to launch it ?

well thats great news but i dont want to see it now! i want it it launch and see pricing!! [clap]
I agree with you Umang. Showcasing is one thing and launching in time is another.

Top Bottom