Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Technical Issues & Solutions

It happens even after a pressure wash. What I tend to do is, repeatedly pump the brakes and use them, before I get the car onto the garage. The Rear brake pads although are greater quality, it lasts more than a lac kms if used sedately.

I bought the Baleno Delta recently on 22 Dec and i guess the manufacturing date might be 3 month s back because i didnt received the RC yet. Since the Day 1 i heard a sound coming from the Gearbox which can be heard more while the car in the gear and on 2 and 3 rd gear as soon as i release the acceleration it went away in 3rd gear it can be heard fully. This happen when the car runs for approx 5-10 KM.

I report it to the Nexa SC and they agree to change the Clutch Bearing Release & Input Shaft in the 1st service 1000KM day before yesterday. But i can still hear that the problem is still persist and feels that it will start coming as usual in 2-3 days.
Changing gear is also my concern specifically 1st & 2nd Gear Stuck 5 out of 10 times.

Anyone please help what can i do.
Hi
I have same issue with my baleno delta its 8 month old car and its sound coming after 10,000KM, when i press the clutch for sifting gear chang cut cut sound coming

please inform me if any solution

I am having a problem in my 2017 diesel zeta. The problem is with both doors lock buttons and hatch door lock button not working and red LED light which blinks every second after locking the car. When I press the start button the red LED light blinks for exactly 15 times every time also the all three doors request buttons are not working.

I have requested help to a no. of people on several platforms but none of them even read my request. So here I am after finding the solution. I think whenever any door lock coupler is not properly connected, the red light will blink 15 times. In my case the coupler of door lock button of boot was not properly plugged. After correcting it solved the problem and now there is no light blink and the request button of all three doors are working. Thank you.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
I have requested help to a no. of people on several platforms but none of them even read my request. .
No, its not fully correct. Members must have read it, but maybe nobody was able to guess the solution. Hence there was no reply.
I am happy that you could solve the problem. Thank you for posting the solution. Your solution will definitely help folks with problems similar to you, and this time they will not feel unheard, and will have the answer ready.

Last edited:
I need a little help here with the clutch replacement of the Baleno.
I have replaced the clutch of my 2017 diesel manual and after the replacement the car jerk at low rpm. I checked today the part numbers in the bill and they show that the part number used for cover assembly is of the petrol version. Now I have confusion about the mistake whether they did mistake in part replacement or in the bill.
Can a petrol car clutch cover assembly be installed in diesel car.

have replaced the clutch of my 2017 diesel manual and after the replacement the car jerk at low rpm. I checked today the part numbers in the bill and they show that the part number used for cover assembly is of the petrol version. Now I have confusion about the mistake whether they did mistake in part replacement or in the bill.
Can a petrol car clutch cover assembly be installed in diesel car.
Part numbers for petrol and diesel will be different.

Petrol (K12M):
Cover Assy, Clutch: 22100M68P20
Disc, Clutch: 22400M68P00

Diesel (D13A):
Cover Assy, Clutch: 22100M86J40
Disc, Comp Clutch: 22400M86J42

Can you attach the bill which you have?

The bill shows part number of petrol cover assembly but I am confused about the hardware fitting for the petrol assembly into the diesel transmission. It is more easy for staff to have mistakenly added the part number in bill than to install petrol variant in diesel transmission.
I need help from more experienced people who know what could happen.

Top Bottom