Maruti Suzuki Baleno: Defective Car Delivered As New

Thread Starter #16
@Vikas watts , misuse of technology is easy in today's time. One has to be extra cautious. I am always there to help my TAIgers. This forum is a family to me and I won't be happy if my family members are in a bad situation. My habits are same as my dad's even he doesn't blindly accept anything and more so if it involves monetary things he is very punctual and believes in proper details. So his habits have rubbed on me.

Now when I am in Rajasthan, will get in touch with you and we'll have a good lunch together along with diet coke[:D]

Regards
Akash
Sure brother definitely we will , you are welcome, and one thing more brother I really dont know how I came on this forum ,its a miracle ! As I got in touch with you and you reminded me for number and mail Id, and it's really unbelievable , as if I had not been here and then I would have shared all my details and another misfortune should have happened with me , as I haven't seen the whole mail,I saw it now and there is 1 code given in it that when you get a call do give this code to the caller ! Oh my god really it would have been so bad ! Thanx a lot buddy [cheers]

@Vikas watts

May I know the following?

Did you book the car and got it after few days or weeks? or it was already in stock?
What was the odometer reading on the first day of delivery?
Did you face any other issues apart from scratches? If so, have you got it fixed in service center?

I think the salesman has sold you a display piece from the showroom. Some bad dealers do this mostly with innocent buyers to get rid of stock or salesman do this to get points/bonus. [anger]

Even if we have plenty of knowledge on cars, it is best to go with a friend (Of course he should have some knowledge on cars) when buying a car or taking delivery because he may notice something that we miss or he may give a better opinion on issues that may raise.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
@Vikas watts

I think the salesman has sold you a display piece from the showroom. Some bad dealers do this mostly with innocent buyers to get rid of stock or salesman do this to get points/bonus.
100% agree with you.

Even if we have plenty of knowledge on cars, it is best to go with a friend (Of course he should have some knowledge on cars) when buying a car or taking delivery because he may notice something that we miss or he may give a better opinion on issues that may raise.
Absolutely. Myself had been present in person in couple of purchases made by TAIgers. It is an honor as well as a big help.

@Vikas watts it would be good if you share with us some pics of your car and if possible then share with us the chassis number too. Our members can decode that let you know the manufacturing date of your car.

@CRACING your signature reminded me of my own Honda. Can't ever forget the help you gave w.r.t the official recall of Honda for Airbag issue[cheers] Though now I don't have the car but will be grateful to you always.

Regards
Akash

@CRACING your signature reminded me of my own Honda. Can't ever forget the help you gave w.r.t the official recall of Honda for Airbag issue[cheers] Though now I don't have the car but will be grateful to you always.
Sirji, Its my pleasure to help follow members but it is nothing compared to your contribution here. This may be a forum but we all are family members and I hope we will stay together forever. [cheers]

Nairrk

Honoured Member
@Vikas watts - wish you joined here a few months back and probably your problem should have some how sorted out with the help and expert advice from our members.[think]

give them some tough time - take print out of all email exchanges you had with NEXA guys, Write a clear/detailed email to MSL (customer care, Operations, etc.) with a copy to your Nexa dealers- give them 15 days time to settle this issue, otherwise you are going to Cosnumer court. Take print out of this email also. Forward all (this email to MSL and other correspondence with your dealer) these documents to MSL by registered AD post. (for record purpose).

I am not guaranteeing that you will get instant justice by taking the matter to Consumer court, but MSL will definitely worry about someone going to Consumer court and may come to a settlement.

Thread Starter #21
@Vikas watts

Did you book the car and got it after few days or weeks? or it was already in stock?
Did you face any other issues apart from scratches? If so, have you got it fixed in service center?

I think the salesman has sold you a display piece from the showroom. Some bad dealers do this mostly with innocent buyers to get rid of stock or salesman do this to get points/bonus. [anger]

Bro that was very hilarious as I remember now !
When I decided to buy baleno zeta petrol I made a call at nexa Helpline and had a conversation with them, and I was told that right now its waiting period going of 6 months ,for those who had done the booking, so as soon you make the booking by paying 11k ,from that date till 6 months you will get your car in between these months ,I.e we give 6 months maximum time but it usually is available by 3rd month. So after giving me these details they told me to go and visit nexa showroom and see the variants and colour and I will be assisted by salesman, so accordingly I went the next day at showroom and the salesman told me the same thing that its waiting period going on I.e of 6 months ,so as you make the booking,and after that car will be given to you in October or November, after that he gave me the complete quotation of on road price,and then I told the salesman that is it mandatory to have insurance & RTO from here and at that time he was so polite and he agreed with me ,saying it's your own will we dont pressurise you for this,so all this was decided and I selected baleno zeta petrol, granite grey ,and he told me to pay the booking amount, but I told him that I will do in few days , and after that I got a call from the salesman that sir have you decided ? So I told him I will visit the showroom and then he told me that I should pay the booking amount so as my name is in the list and so I will get it in that period,otherwise their could be a delay,so the next day I visited the showroom and paid the booking amount,and again we had a detailed conversation about RTO & insurance charges and he agreed with me ,and the next day I got a call from the salesman that please once visit showroom and me and my friend visited the showroom and then he started the conversation with us that how will we pay in cash or opt for loan ,so I was confused that why the salesman is asking all this and then he asked us that when we want the delivery, so I and my friend got shocked and confused as a day before we were told that 6 months waiting period is going on and how come now he is asking about this ,so he told us that our new stock is on the way and it is coming through truck lorry and so the variant you choose is available , so now you see and decide that when you want,and so accordingly you will have to prepare the documents

@Vikas watts

Bro that was very hilarious as I remember now !
When I decided to buy baleno zeta petrol I made a call at nexa Helpline and had a conversation with them, and I was told that right now its waiting period going of 6 months ,for those who had done the booking, so as soon you make the booking by paying 11k ,from that date till 6 months you will get your car in between these months ,I.e we give 6 months maximum time but it usually is available by 3rd month. So after giving me these details they told me to go and visit nexa showroom and see the variants and colour and I will be assisted by salesman, so accordingly I went the next day at showroom and the salesman told me the same thing that its waiting period going on I.e of 6 months ,so as you make the booking,and after that car will be given to you in October or November, after that he gave me the complete quotation of on road price,and then I told the salesman that is it mandatory to have insurance & RTO from here and at that time he was so polite and he agreed with me ,saying it's your own will we dont pressurise you for this,so all this was decided and I selected baleno zeta petrol, granite grey ,and he told me to pay the booking amount, but I told him that I will do in few days , and after that I got a call from the salesman that sir have you decided ? So I told him I will visit the showroom and then he told me that I should pay the booking amount so as my name is in the list and so I will get it in that period,otherwise their could be a delay,so the next day I visited the showroom and paid the booking amount,and again we had a detailed conversation about RTO & insurance charges and he agreed with me ,and the next day I got a call from the salesman that please once visit showroom and me and my friend visited the showroom and then he started the conversation with us that how will we pay in cash or opt for loan ,so I was confused that why the salesman is asking all this and then he asked us that when we want the delivery, so I and my friend got shocked and confused as a day before we were told that 6 months waiting period is going on and how come now he is asking about this ,so he told us that our new stock is on the way and it is coming through truck lorry and so the variant you choose is available , so now you see and decide that when you want,and so accordingly you will have to prepare the documents

@Vikas watts - wish you joined here a few months back and probably your problem should have some how sorted out with the help and expert advice from our members.[think]

give them some tough time - take print out of all email exchanges you had with NEXA guys, Write a clear/detailed email to MSL (customer care, Operations, etc.) with a copy to your Nexa dealers- give them 15 days time to settle this issue, otherwise you are going to Cosnumer court. Take print out of this email also. Forward all (this email to MSL and other correspondence with your dealer) these documents to MSL by registered AD post. (for record purpose).

I am not guaranteeing that you will get instant justice by taking the matter to Consumer court, but MSL will definitely worry about someone going to Consumer court and may come to a settlement.
Yes bro you are right I should have joined this before

Thread Starter #23
100% agree with you.

Absolutely. Myself had been present in person in couple of purchases made by TAIgers. It is an honor as well as a big help.

@Vikas watts it would be good if you share with us some pics of your car and if possible then share with us the chassis number too. Our members can decode that let you know the manufacturing date of your car.

Regards
Akash
Bro did you check the CHASIS NUMBER ? LET ME KNOW OKAY

Thread Starter #25
Chasis No. MA3EWB22SJE485499 - J represents manufacturing year i.e 2018, and E represents month of manufacturing i.e May. So according to above Chasis no. the car is manufactured in May 2018.
Thankyou so much , and this is interesting , I had no knowledge about it before,I am really happy and lucky to join a family of yours , I hope dealer and manufacturer will take my issue seriously, but as they are not responding me I think they knew about the defective car issue before only so now they are just trying to pass time and so that warranty expires and I dont have any option left ! And yes i need opinion of yours ,as I got 2 calls from nexa maruti authorities and they have cross checked all the issues with me that I have raised but they didnt gave me the time period in which they will resolve it ! So should I ask about it from the dealer ? Or wait for some time more !

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Nexa called you but nothing in writing?
Next time when they call you, please ask them to give you official reply in writing (email), since you have written to them. Do not call them, instead keep sending email replies with a copy to MSL. Nexa will be trying to buy time so it is imperative that MSL involvement in this case is a must

Thread Starter #27
Nexa called you but nothing in writing?
Next time when they call you, please ask them to give you official reply in writing (email), since you have written to them. Do not call them, instead keep sending email replies with a copy to MSL. Nexa will be trying to buy time so it is imperative that MSL involvement in this case is a must
Email I.d of MSIL ?

Top Bottom