Maruti Suzuki Alto LX: Nearing 40k Kms

350Z

Core Team
A clean job, Must say. It looks beautiful. The sparkling white color would look good too!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #33
@350Z- Thanks for words of appreciation. Actually May16 is my cars birthday and as always i had to get something for her. Since i am busy with my training, i cannot afford to go to nagpur on anyday other than sunday(which is close day for nagpur and i cant take a leave since i have started my training 10days back), so went to nagpur yesterday and searched the city for some cool accessory, and this time i chose something for the interiors. I have even ordered the door inserts(Autographix, the same brand you have on your dash) for alto. Hope i get them before 16.

Thread Starter #35
That's good, Many happy returns of the day to your car in advance from my side. :smile: How do you know that wooden finish on my car is from Autographix, Did I told it somewhere? Also, I too had the same Sony Head Unit like in your car, But it has been now stolen: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ft-delhi-stolen-ecu-mp3.html?highlight=stolen
I dont know whether you told me or not but the same rosewood shade is available with Autographix. BTW what was the cost for that dashboard pack?

Also, I too had the same Sony Head Unit like in your car, But it has been now stolen

Drive Safe,
350Z
I went through this thread sometime back but since i was having my exams during that time, i used to visit TAI and used to logout without posting.

350Z

Core Team
You're absolutely correct, That's the Rosewood shade from Autographix. That was installed long back, so I don't remember exact price but it was somewhere near to thousand rupees.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #37
Ok. I have ordered @750/- for a set of door inserts. I think the deal is good. What say?

Hey looking cool , but the left side seems to glow more than right?? And also post pictures of your car from the outside with the LED ON inside!

Advance birthday wishes to your car!!

Thread Starter #39
@cooldhaya - yes, the codrivers side has more brightness due to the reason that the leds on driver side have been installed deep inside to avoid any interference to legs while driving. Also since the car is sometimes driven by some stupid drivers, i position the leds strip in a way that it remains undisturbed even if driver streches his legs.

Thread Starter #41
Just like most of todays cars have fabric inserts, alto also used to have inserts(fabric) on the doors. New altos have provision of inserts but no inserts are provided by company.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #43
Oh so your Alto is being driven by others also??
Yes dude. Dad has driver, so sometimes Alto too is driven by driver. And soetimes when i am busy and car needs to e serviced, it is taken to SS by our driver.

350Z

Core Team
Ok. I have ordered @750/- for a set of door inserts. I think the deal is good. What say?
Have you got ‘em now? They are branded so yes, Possibly the cost should be fine. Which design you opted for? We’ll be waiting for pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #45
Have you got ‘em now? They are branded so yes, Possibly the cost should be fine. Which design you opted for? We’ll be waiting for pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Not getting them now. Yesterday went to that shop, but no shade other than rosewood is available. So waiting for the guy to get me the darker shade.

Top Bottom