Maruti Suzuki Alto LX: Nearing 40k Kms

Re: Maruti Suzuki Alto LX: Now Spiced Up (Pg.12,13)

Hmm, Akash

Nice maintained Alto !! the alloys are really good and the new mod, lights near pedals are good [clap]

Thread Starter #332

The alloy really looks cool Akash. [;)]

Thos etyres look upsized? is it?
Thanks Dharmesh, but no, no upsize. They might be looking new due to freshh tread. Swapped crappy MRFs with Goodyear Ducaro at 30k.

Your ride is looking nice bro. How much did you pay for those neons inside? Can they work through 12v power supply socket inside my car?
Those are LEDs buddy. I paid 400 bucks for it.

Hmm, Akash

Nice maintained Alto !! the alloys are really good and the new mod, lights near pedals are good [clap]
Thanks Gurrala, it is too hard to maintain the car especially in the conditions it has to commute, but she never complains.

Looks neat Akash.. The white leds are better than any other color, do you have the same at rear.

Even Alto does not come with accelerator pedal covered with rubber grip. [frustration]

Thread Starter #334

Looks neat Akash.. The white leds are better than any other color, do you have the same at rear.
No, i dont have LEDs at rear. BTW, I havent removed the blue ones too, just the connection has been removed.

Even Alto does not come with accelerator pedal covered with rubber grip. [frustration]
Cost cutting buddy[:)]. Its a Maruti Suzuki product afterall, they are leaders when it comes to stripping off their product!

Thread Starter #336

But old Alto, zen used to come with these. IMO its a necessary thing.
Oh is it. There are after market pedals, however, from safety points of view, i dont feel confident on installing anything on the pedals.

@Akash:
I have followed this thread from the very first post(though I haven't did it in one go) and it was a great experience looking the Alto undergoing various exterior mods.
Every mod you have done is just perfect, I mean there is that fine balance achieved which makes the vehicle look only good from whichever angle you look at it. Hats off to your enthusiasm buddy.
I REALLY ENVY YOU PEOPLE BECAUSE I AM NEVER ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE MY CARS THIS WAY.Even if I try then also I end up getting something else.

Thread Starter #338

@Akash:
I have followed this thread from the very first post(though I haven't did it in one go) and it was a great experience looking the Alto undergoing various exterior mods.
Every mod you have done is just perfect, I mean there is that fine balance achieved which makes the vehicle look only good from whichever angle you look at it. Hats off to your enthusiasm buddy.
I REALLY ENVY YOU PEOPLE BECAUSE I AM NEVER ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE MY CARS THIS WAY.Even if I try then also I end up getting something else.
Thanks buddy. There have been times when i have thought of replacing my Alto, however due to certain reasons i had stick with this car and thereby spending something on it. Somehow i cannot live with car in its stock state[:)].

There have been times when i have thought of replacing my Alto, however due to certain reasons i had stick with this car and thereby spending something on it.
Even after I bought a new car, am still sticking/retained my black beauty alias Alto! [clap]

Somehow i cannot live with car in its stock state
A true petrol head [:D]

Thread Starter #340

Even after I bought a new car, am still sticking/retained my black beauty alias Alto! [clap]
Really[surprise]. I dont think that will happen in my case. I get to drive my seniors Mhawk at work and when i drive back to my guest house, i somehow feel like getting an SUV, but then i have some other investments to do with my little salary[confused]!

Thread Starter #341

Guys, need your suggestions.

I have been thinking of painting my cars roof to black like many of our members. However, since my car commutes on dusty roads, i am hesistating to get the job done as it will only add to my cleaning efforts.

But i am seriously considering Paritally painting my spoiler to black color, if not the roof, similar to Civic's spoiler posted by MusicSwift in the other thread.

I wish to paint my spoiler like this.

A bad MS Paint job to show the end results.
DSC04341.JPG

Last edited:

lxi.

Suspended

Nope! I don't think Black spoiler would look good. Till black roof, it's okay. Do you know the price of black roof (for City)?
Why not get projectors?

OT: Buddy, I have a few problems related to my account. Will PM you shortly.

Thread Starter #343

Nope! I don't think Black spoiler would look good. Till black roof, it's okay. Do you know the price of black roof (for City)?
Why not get projectors?
So you are against partial painting too?

OT: Buddy, I have a few problems related to my account. Will PM you shortly.
Sure.

350Z

Core Team

But i am seriously considering Paritally painting my spoiler to black color, if not the roof, similar to Civic's spoiler posted by MusicSwift in the other thread.
Your car looks cute. Don’t overdo with unwanted external modifications like partial black spoiler etc. Although I like glossy black roof similar to Raj’s Punto.

Drive Safe,
350Z

lxi.

Suspended

+1 to Vibhor.

@Akash:Correct. Partial painting would not be looking good, maybe because Alto is a hatchback and doesn't has any long boot!

Top Bottom