Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2015 Review & Pictures: Altonomous Choice

Re: Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2015: Review | Test Drive | Pictures

Wonderful review as always., Alto k10 looks better than alto 800. [clap]

Hi, is it better than celerio amt ?
Celerio AMT is much spacious, good ingress/egress and price is atleast 1 lakh higher.

In performance wise, it is good. Driven both K10 as well as Celerio and I find both of them equal, except that K10 picks up well due to it's low weight(I guess).

Excellent review [thumbsup][clap]
Looks good and AMT a boon for driving in city traffic. Its light and good to drive with pretty descent mileage.

Thanks Vibhor for this detailed review as always.

How does this AMT version flairs against Celerio AMT? Does it perform any better?

Also, thanks for highlighting the PTW ratio of Alto K10 which is far better than cars in upper segment. This Car is for enthusiasts who are low on budget [clap]

Re: Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2015 Review | Test Drive | Pictures

[clap]

Good Attempt, Vibhor! We look forward though for our reviews to go more perfect, since we love TAI. (Don't want to make a comparison here with some leading sites whom we depend for reviews).

About the vehicle, nowadays, I rather hate these buggy eyed ugly machines(especially Alto 800 and Alto K10 Automatic). Hope that at least any Mallu who reads the reply will agree with me. We love beauties[:)]!

Think so that, gone are those days when when we Indians were die hard fans of Maruti vehicles' shape and style.

Among Altos, I hope I loved the shape and style of Alto K10 manual with its face-lifted Indicators, Head lights, etc., but when it came to automatic, I am completely relieved when I got yet another reason to love my Hyundai Santro Xing! [roll]

Last edited:

Hi All,
My Cousin recently bought Alto K10 AMT. I have noticed some sensor sound for 10 seconds from the engine part as soon as I open the Right side front door. My cousin did en-quire with the showroom guys, They told they din't find such sound in any other cars and asked us to use the car for 1 month and see if the sound still persists. Its been 20 days since he bought the vehicle and we called up the service center guys to check actually if there was any problem. They came and checked the car and told it was a sound coming from the sensor which alerts the gearbox that the engine is going to be started. My question is, Is there anyone having a similar kind of issue. Does it really happen like that. ??? [surprise]

Regards,
Sagar

Hi All,
My Cousin recently bought Alto K10 AMT. I have noticed some sensor sound for 10 seconds from the engine part as soon as I open the Right side front door. My cousin did en-quire with the showroom guys, They told they din't find such sound in any other cars and asked us to use the car for 1 month and see if the sound still persists. Its been 20 days since he bought the vehicle and we called up the service center guys to check actually if there was any problem. They came and checked the car and told it was a sound coming from the sensor which alerts the gearbox that the engine is going to be started. My question is, Is there anyone having a similar kind of issue. Does it really happen like that. ??? [surprise]

Regards,
Sagar
Our celerio Amt also makes similar sound when driver side door was opened.

Hi All,

Regards,
Sagar

Hi,
I noticed the same when I opened my Celerio AMT driver's door. I was told that it is from the sensor, which will prevent gear shifting when driver's door is opened.

Amazingly detailed review Vibhor. You have clearly demarcated pros and cons of the car. Would still love to have comparision with Celerio, its bigger cousin and waiting for it. [;)]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Update from Dealership

Dear friends,

Got a revert from my uncle's ASC that Maruti Suzuki has recalled Alto 800 and K10 models for 'checking' a door latch assembly. Car's manufactured between December-2014 till February 2nd week are being called for the same. So all owners who have the subject cars falling in this manufacturing period kindly note and get in touch with closest ASC.

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Maruti Suzuki has officially launched another limited edition and this time it is Alto K10 that's gone under the knife. Attaching official press release.

Maruti-Alto-K10-Urbano-edition-front-three-quarter-launched-900x664.jpg

press-release-alto-k10-urbano-comes-to-town-with-several-new-features-1-638.jpg

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom