Maruti Suzuki Alto K-10 Road Test Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks typer. Even one of my dads friend is going to book his Alto K10 soon. I personally know a few people who cancelled their WagonR booking(thanks to long Waiting periods) to book AltoK10.
Really? They could've gone in for the Estilo instead.[frustration]

Thread Starter #32
Really? They could've gone in for the Estilo instead.[frustration]
Like most, they too dont like the looks of Estilo, and to be honest i find Alto and WagonR, the best two with K10 engines.
I just wish, Maruti offered an optional ABS and Airbag version.

maruti have not offered airbags and abs because if they do it then price will go higher and alto will not remain VFM anymore. ..k10 engine has also increased value of alto now.

maruti have not offered airbags and abs because if they do it then price will go higher and alto will not remain VFM anymore. ..k10 engine has also increased value of alto now.
Well thats why Akash said "optional".
You need it and are concerned about your safety,you got it! If you dont want it and are on a budget, fine then too.
An option is not a problem for the VFM factor. I always wished when I took my .8ltr that they could have given atleast body coloured bumpers back then.

Thread Starter #38
I agree with Jalex. IMO the alternative of airbags must be available for all the cars. If a person has finances enough for an entry level hatch, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have the right to have the safety features. Its high time manufacturers take the safety aspect as their precedence.

Thread Starter #43
Hello jj1308, Welcome to The Automotive India.
Hows new Alto K10? Test drive updates available?
Coming to your question about AltoK10, i feel you must have got your answers after reading our TD report.
Its the best VFM package for performance lovers. This new variant of Alto is a blend of power, mileage and looks(exteriors), though the interiors are a bit disappointing.

How about the A/C ? Im not satisfied with the old one.
The Alto's Air-conditioner is a good one,it can really freeze your hands numb if you keep the blower vents pointed towards the steering while driving. Its the same unit as in the Wagon R and I believe it still is the same unit on the K 10 without any changes.
What was the problem you faced with the air-conditioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom