Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXi Ownership Review

Still now I am waiting for the alto 800 purchase. Since I am working in insurance sector I know this cost is double the rate of actual insurance premium (It will cost 7-8k only with Nil Depreciation). Enquire nearby United India Insurance Agent....

All the best...

Thread Starter #34

350Z

Core Team
This thread was never really updated ever since the car was bought. Probably because there wasn’t much to update. The car continues to perform the work fuss-free. Just what one expects from an 800.

However, it seems the time has come to let it go due to less usage. It has done merely 25,000 Kms and is still in new-like condition.

Sharing the latest service invoice. Surprisingly most of the Maruti Suzuki's routine services turned out to be expensive than that of a Ford Fiesta.

Maruti-Alto-800-Service-Record.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
This thread was never really updated ever since the car was bought. Probably because there wasn’t much to update. The car continues to perform the work fuss-free. Just what one expects from an 800.

However, it seems the time has come to let it go due to less usage. It has done merely 25,000 Kms and is still in new-like condition.

Sharing the latest service invoice. Surprisingly most of the Maruti Suzuki's routine services turned out to be expensive than that of a Ford Fiesta.

View attachment 295482

Drive Safe,
350Z
Sir,your car (2014 model) doesn't need OW20 spec oil. That's for later era engines. Wrong grade filled. Unnecessary bill inflation.
But wrong grade more worrisome!
Please post your owners manual oil spec recommendation pic, if it's possible , for us members.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
@350Z What are you planning for replace the 800 with? Also do you intend to keep the Fiesta for some more years or will consider changing it in near future? My suggestion would be, by selling the 800 go for iCNG Tiago.

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #39

350Z

Core Team
What are you planning for replace the 800 with? Also do you intend to keep the Fiesta for some more years or will consider changing it in near future?
Hi Akash. No intention to purchase a replacement for Alto 800 at present. Fiesta will continue to serve for sometime

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #40

350Z

Core Team
Sharing a final update in this thread. The car was sold sometime back through a renowned dealer as I didn’t want to get into the hassle of individual dealing and transfer. Keeping this thread open for queries on Alto 800.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom