Maruti Genuine Parts Now Available Online

Thread Starter #1
Maruti Genuine Parts are now available at their online store. You can buy Maruti Genuine parts online and locate retail outlets through the links provided.

Maruti

Mods:I was not sure if this was posted earlier. Please remove the thread if it was already posted.

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for the information. This isn’t a typical online merchandise store though. You just have to submit the contact details and names of spare parts required and they will get back in touch I believe. Something like online store would be even better. Nevertheless, this also going to save the customers from hassle to an extent.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the information. This isn’t a typical online merchandise store though. You just have to submit the contact details and names of spare parts required and they will get back in touch I believe. Something like online store would be even better. Nevertheless, this also going to save the customers from hassle to an extent.

Drive Safe,
350Z
You are absolutely right. I misunderstood seeing the 'PLACE AN ORDER' link on the site and came to think that it was an actual online store. And yes I too think an online store was a better idea.

I have tried this, never got a response from them.. Me to was thinking it would be like other online shopping sites..

IMO its not so helpful..

Top Bottom