Maruti Ertiga LDI Aftermarket 2nd Row A/C

Thread Starter #1
Hi, Could someone please guide whether Ertiga LDI would be having provision for retro fitting of 2nd row AC. Need to know the same as due to an internal policy of my employers, VDI/ZDI model can not be be reimbursed to me by company. Also what place to get same done from

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, VTDEL. It is possible to fit an aftermarket air conditioner unit for the second row (as seen in a few cars like Innova). You might have to compromise on the warranty though which is definitely not recommended. Perhaps existing owners of Ertiga can shed more light on this topic.

Drive safe,
350Z

Welcome to The Automotive India, VTDEL. It is possible to fit an aftermarket air conditioner unit for the second row (as seen in a few cars like Innova). You might have to compromise on the warranty though which is definitely not recommended. Perhaps existing owners of Ertiga can shed more light on this topic.

Drive safe,
350Z
Can someone please guide me how to get second row ac installed in my ertiga LDI. As there was huge waiting for higher versions I opted for LDI. Now I want to install second row ac my dealer told me that he can do the same for 21K. I feel the cost is too high

Thread Starter #4
Hi Amit,

The dealer confirming capability to install 2nd AC is the same from where you took ERTIGA LDI or is an aftermarket dealer. Majority of dealers at delhi have expressed their inability to extend this facility.

I dont think this will be a good move. Do not modify anything as if not done correctly you would be in a mess. You surely will be loosing warranty if you do this and if something goes wrong the A.S.S will not be of any help.

Hi Amit,

The dealer confirming capability to install 2nd AC is the same from where you took ERTIGA LDI or is an aftermarket dealer. Majority of dealers at delhi have expressed their inability to extend this facility.
Yes I bought my vehicle from Spectra Motors and their authorised service centre is willing to do the fitting but as told earlier I feel the cost 21 K is pretty high please suggest me some other alternative. Is it possible to fit Innova type vents which may cost less.

i got my ertiga from sai service lower parel ,on the day of delivery i was told that 2nd row ac can be fitted for cost of 27k,infact they hav showcased one ldi model with fitted 2nd row ac in their showroom

Top Bottom