Maruti Eeco - "My Family's Car" Buying and Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Hi,
Did a round trip jamnagar-ahmedabad-jamnagar 660 km got average of 15.5 kmpl average speed 80/100 kmpl.left at night & returned by evening no photograps taken:sorry:

Thread Starter #17
The oil change for my EECo is due now as she completed 20000 km.[clap]Without giving any trouble to me.
I plan to treat her with synthetic oil this time,it was recommended by the supervisor of atul motors who generally takes care of my EECO.
How good is it.The price quoted was about 1100 per liter.

lxi.

Suspended
Same. Vipul motors qouted me Rs.1100 pl for Synthetic oil, But, As I had forgotten my Wallet at home and had no ATM card also, Had to stick to normal one.

Have you done ENGINE DECARBONISING on your EECO? Please share the prices of that.

Thread Starter #19
Same. Vipul motors qouted me Rs.1100 pl for Synthetic oil, But, As I had forgotten my Wallet at home and had no ATM card also, Had to stick to normal one.

Have you done ENGINE DECARBONISING on your EECO? Please share the prices of that.
I asked the executive he said it would cost about rs.500/=, They will be using a can of bg company will add it to the exixting engine oil run the engine in idle for some time and then drain out the oil he said this would remove any carbon particularsfrom the engine and will also help the engine to run smoothly.[:D]

Thread Starter #22
Jayesh any particular distance you didn't opt the cng version ? Gujarat has a good amount of cng stations right ? Have wonderful time with your family with your ride . Just 1 advice pls don't try to test the speed limits of the car .

Thread Starter #24
Jayesh any particular distance you didn't opt the cng version ? Gujarat has a good amount of cng stations right ? Have wonderful time with your family with your ride . Just 1 advice pls don't try to test the speed limits of the car .
We dont have CNG pumps in my city only LPG to get CNG i will have to travel aprox 40 kms[frustration]
Thanks for ur advice on speed, i normally travel at 80kmph.Its in rare case when the highways are empty I go with my eeco above 110.....[:D]

Thread Starter #25
I got my vehicle from service today,the vehicle looked happy[:D],engine is very smooth[thumbsup] after oil change & decarbonizing.the cost os all is as below:-
Spark plug 4 pcs = 209.32
Coolant =204.35
Mgo 5w30-castrol = 1103.04
Mggo 75w90 =734.05
Quick clean engine cleaner =434.78
Distill etr = 17.39

Labour:
Paid service = 670
Engine decarbonizing=1200
Wheel alignment = 100
Wheel balancing 5 wheel = 300
Total cost incluging tax,vat,service charges = 5760/=
The cost fow wax & polish was quoted @2500/- have left that for later on after I return from my trip.[cheers]

Thread Starter #26
Finally added the blind spot mirrors[clap]the results were amazing i could see vehicle approaching in the next lane upto the point when they are beside me[:D]

U can see the difference yourself, in the pictures below

Attachments

I somehow missed this thread, nevertheless not too late to congratulate you on this aquisition, wish you many miles of safe motoring!
also please post some interior picutres of rear seats etc, thanks!

Thread Starter #28
Send the vehicle to Maruti work station for denting & painting job on the left side.
The milk man scratched the vehicle in the early morning.He scratched the front fender,the door and the middle door also.[frustration]
The milk man agreed to pay up will be deducting the cost from his this months BILl[angel]
The vehicle has also got a small dent on the rear door. but that will be covered with the red radium strip that's compulsory here RED STRIP @ the rear and SILVER STRIP ON THE FRONT BUMPER.

The vehicle will be back in 5 days

Top Bottom