Maruti Eeco - "My Family's Car" Buying and Ownership Review

Thread Starter #46
Need your suggestion on this type of steering..I plan to get one for my eeco[:)]
sterring eeco 3 spoke.jpg
source FB.
BTW Which model does this belong to..[confused]
This one is already fitted in eeco...

How will the handling be?

Doesn't the steering look huge ? This steering comes in Swift, Ritz and Alto K10.

Instead if you need 3 spoke steering go for zen (old) 3 spoke steering wheel costs you 900 rs, looks much better than this.

I don’t think it belongs to Swift. New Maruti Alto 800 comes with a similar steering wheel.

Drive Safe,
350Z
True, the steering is indeed from Alto800. I have never seen this on older model, i may have missed though!

350Z

Core Team
even i want to fit the alto k10 steering on my old alto.is it possible ??
It's possible but not worth the hassle. You could instead consider aftermarket steering wheels (Momo?) if usability is the concern (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...986-fitting-alto-k10-steering-alto-800-a.html).

akash that steering is of the alto k10 and not the alto800
Guess, some variants of Alto 800 are also equipped with a similar steering wheel.

Maruti-Alto-800-interiors-1120px.jpg
Picture Source: Overdrive.in

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #54
Confirmed it,

thats alto k10 steering wheel cost 1650/- fits directly does not require any modification.

Guess, some variants of Alto 800 are also equipped with a similar steering wheel.

Drive Safe,
350Z
i guess its the LX version that is coming with the k10's steering cause the Lxi version is having beige interior and wagon R type of steering with airbags

Confirmed it,

thats alto k10 steering wheel cost 1650/- fits directly does not require any modification.
thats a great news [clap] please post some pics after you install the steering as i want it in my alto too[evil]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, is it foldable ? I guess it stays in the place when the sun visors are holding it.

So what about getting the same for side glasses ?

Thread Starter #58
Looks good, is it foldable ? I guess it stays in the place when the sun visors are holding it.

So what about getting the same for side glasses ?
varun sir,
Yes its foldable and you rightly said am using sunvisor , but they also provide plastic suction cups to hold these.[:)]
I have plan to get the black mesh ones ,as we can see through them, these are opaque you cant see through them but these are very effective.Lets see

Top Bottom