Maruti Dzire Domelight & Alarm System

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends i have a dzire 2013 model and its done light was not working so I decided to open the cover and remove light and get a new one so while removing the light I was using a screw driver and caused a small spark inside the domelight panel but managed to remove the lamp, and have kept it empty for now ,But I found out that now the alarm system is not working althoug my keys are fine but the remote lock unlock is not working and also the cabin clock gets reset after few minutes of keeping the car off! Pleas help

deville_56

Honoured Member
Hello friends i have a dzire 2013 model and its done light was not working so I decided to open the cover and remove light and get a new one so while removing the light I was using a screw driver and caused a small spark inside the domelight panel but managed to remove the lamp, and have kept it empty for now ,But I found out that now the alarm system is not working althoug my keys are fine but the remote lock unlock is not working and also the cabin clock gets reset after few minutes of keeping the car off! Pleas help
Blown fuse. Check the fuse box.

deville_56

Honoured Member
which fuse the one in the cabin or in the engine bay! And is done light fuse related to the alarm
The one in cabin. Remote lock and dome light shares the door switches. (Can be multiple fuses as well, not sure as I don't have a Dzire to cross check [:)]).

Top Bottom