Maruti Authorised Service Dealer Refuse to Replace Part in Warranty

Maruti replied that their RSM will do an investigation.

Manager at the Authorised Service dealer was behaving rude way.

Finally after some follow up, Maruti has taken the dealer to task and the dealer has returned the amount charged earlier.
Good news[thumbsup] At least Maruti knows how to treat their customers unlike the higher class brands(read Skoda,Toyota).

Good news[thumbsup] At least Maruti knows how to treat their customers unlike the higher class brands(read Skoda,Toyota).
Dear Vishwas,bro I am sure you have never ever owned a Skoda or a Toyota.Why?Because your post above says the same.
I am a Skoda(Laura TSI) as well as a Toyota(Innova and Corolla D-4D)owner and my experience says that if you ever post a mail to them then you see the results coming within 24 hours of your mail.Example:-
When my Corolla hasn't got her right tail lamp replaced for a long time I simply sent a mail and within next 12 hours I got a call for getting my problem notified and within 72 hours the new tail lamp was on my car!!!
Same I experienced with my Laura too,after a minor accident due to the so-called shortage of some part(its from suspension,don't know its name)the delivery was getting continuously postponed and when I mailed to skoda i got a lightening fast reply as well as action..
Result:I oppose your words,believe me Skoda is not at all horrifying now as it used to be some years back,now they are also in the league with Honda,Toyota,VW etc etc,no doubt spares are expensive,but maintenance is also quite low..

I am a Skoda(Laura TSI) as well as a Toyota(Innova and Corolla D-4D)owner and my experience says that if you ever post a mail to them then you see the results coming within 24 hours of your mail.Example:-
When my Corolla hasn't got her right tail lamp replaced for a long time I simply sent a mail and within next 12 hours I got a call for getting my problem notified and within 72 hours the new tail lamp was on my car!!!
Same I experienced with my Laura too,after a minor accident due to the so-called shortage of some part(its from suspension,don't know its name)the delivery was getting continuously postponed and when I mailed to skoda i got a lightening fast reply as well as action..
Result:I oppose your words,believe me Skoda is not at all horrifying now as it used to be some years back,now they are also in the league with Honda,Toyota,VW etc etc,no doubt spares are expensive,but maintenance is also quite low..
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...5-number-problems-brand-new-toyota-etios.html
This maybe an exception

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...03-skoda-superb-nightmare-rs-23-00-000-a.html

Man takes firm to task over mishap - Hindustan Times

Toyota Fortuner complaints received – 9 | Kaptein Caprivi blogs...

What would these poor owners do? they have made an huge investment in a so called big companies and this is what they do.

And company like MS was successful in replacing swift which had a problem.

I have more but this is not appropriate place to disscuss maybe i can PM you if you want.

Dear Vishwas,bro I am sure you have never ever owned a Skoda or a Toyota.Why?Because your post above says the same.
There is no hard and fast rule that we should own one to comment about them, that's why forums are brought up brother.Maybe tomorrow i would be in the market to buy any of these product isn't is important to go through the reviews like these?

Last edited:

Top Bottom