Maruti Alto K10 Facelift Now On Sale (Details: Pg.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Maruti Alto K10 Facelift Coming

A mishmash of the Alto 800 and Celerio. Looks better than the Alto 800 at least. Through the chrome in the front grill looks horrible!!

I think now I can perfectly say that Suzuki is completely confused in their design language!!! What a poor design. Didn't expect this from Suzuki.

I am a fan boy of that high revving K10B engine and based on my need I almost decided to buy a Alto K10 Lxi during mid of last year. But since the forums reported that Alto K10 was going to get refreshed interiors with some minor face lift, I postponed my buying decision and was waiting for it till last diwali but nothing happened like that.

The much awaited facelift happened atlast one year after it was rumoured and in one word it is....disappointing.

Maruti should get rid of that miniature swift design language.

Thread Starter #36

Alto is now the most fuel efficient 'Automatic' car in India!

Maruti Suzuki has added an automated manual transmission to the facelifted K10 hatchback, and along the way has also managed to bump up fuel efficiency by over 15 %. The Alto K10 AMT’s mileage is an ARAI rated 24.07 Kmpl, making the hatchback the most fuel efficient automatic car in India
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 AMT Facelift to deliver a 24.07 Kmpl Mileage | Cartoq - Honest Car Advice

Thread Starter #37

Alto reviewed by Overdrive, gets more premium, AMT is the highlight!

On the short 70 kilometre drive the Alto showcased just how brilliant its ride quality is especially in urban areas over some rough roads. The gas-charged shock absorbers on a MacPherson strut assembly at the front and a 3-link rigid axle at the rear give it superb low speed absorption qualities
MG_0974.jpg
MG_1189.jpg
New Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 First Drive Review

Maruti everything seems good in new alto. But seriously are u paying the designer head in Suzuki?? Seriously.. Look that exterior design, I feel pity of such a nonsense funky looking design. Give me a chance, I'll draw a better design than this maruti. Huh ”9þ8

Thread Starter #39

Alto K10 Facelift will launch in November

Expect the new Alto K10 to start at 3.5 lakhs

Maruti Suzuki to launch new Alto K10 next month | Business Standard News

As per BS News "It will have six different variants and the ASG option will be available only with the top end. ". [frustration]

If this is true I think it's opportunity wasted by Maruti, I was expecting at least 4 variants with AMT option.
Also, it will be interesting to see how many variants will have safety features like ABS, Airbags. Considering the awareness and crucial information about cost of airbags discussed in "Satyamev Jayate" and Toyota taking positive steps in providing airbags across all variants and ABS across all diesel models of Etios range.

Alto K10 facelift releasing shortly. New Alto k10 will launch in Cng & AMT transmission as well and will be second AMT from MSIL after Celerio. At release it will be available in Petrol , CNG & AMT.
View attachment 147192
View attachment 147193
View attachment 147194
View attachment 147195
View attachment 147196

[/CENTER]

The rear part looks similar to Hyundai eon.[lol]

Last edited:

they have spoiled the exterior looks. Old k10 was much better.Looks more of alto 800 boxed look.

Last edited:

Amidst this, I hope this car would make a dent in the sales of Maruti's own Celerio itself since it has everything that celerio offers with a lesser price tag.

Maruti loyalists and VFM buyers would ignore the debatable looks and happily buy this.The current Alto 800 is the living example for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom