Maruti A-Star's upcoming TV commercial!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Hi All,
Just Got an E-Mail from Maruti Suzuki about their yet to be launched TV commercial in which professionals have performed some stunts with the li'l A-Star. This one looks good to me like other MSIL TVCs.
Check it out :

[yt]mriM_XJcRuA[/yt]

350Z

Pretty cool ad!!! Loved the stunts. But I always wonder why A-Star looks good in all their TVC unlike in real life.

wow thats some cool adds by MSL but rightly said by vroom, real life scenario is alltogether different, nothing appeals from Astar.

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
No doubt that this TVC is really a nice one but, Yes, I quite agree with vroom that A-star can be improved even more and especially after such a growing tough competition.

Hope Maruti Suzuki India considers this and brings a refreshed A-Star soon, just like they recently did with the Zen Estilo.

350Z

A-Star really looks well in wall papers & Videos than on Road!!

Better sell their images & not these cars on Road [lol]

A-Star really looks well in wall papers & Videos than on Road!!

Better sell their images & not these cars on Road [lol]
[lol]

I was also thinking, Maruti has Alto, Wagon-R, Zen Estilo, New Zen Estilo, A-Star apart from also having M800 in this segment. No doubt they are No. 1 sellers in this segment.

I really don't understand what's the point of having so many cars, with the same engine (it is rumoured that Wagon-R is also coming up with the same K-series engine after the new Estilo) and in the same segment.

Nice stunts performed there. It goes to show how good the A-Star is to drive and handle and I think thats the USP of the car, an affordable, yet fun car to drive around.

Top Bottom