Maruti 800 Tyres Touching Wheel Arches

Hi do you have spacers fixed? If fixed get the inner arches bent this will solve the problem, this is easy. Please upload some pics of the rear wheels.
Hi! I did not fix any spacers. I did not get you regarding innfer arches, please throw some light on that. Will upload the pics today evening.

Regards,
Ayaz Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #33
Hi! I did not fix any spacers. I did not get you regarding innfer arches, please throw some light on that. Will upload the pics today evening.

Regards,
Ayaz Khan
Hi, Your car looks great. I suggest you to get the spacers fixed, it costs 500rs for set of 4 and 300 to 500 for fixing them, this will solve the problem.

After fixing the spacers your ground clearance will also increase, Fix them and check, if again touches next step to get the wheel arches bent.

Thanks, but selling them and putting rims only, do not want to put spacers or alter anything. If you know someone who could buy them, pls let me know.

Regards,
Ayaz Khan

Hi Varun,

Again, my heart is hell bent on adding some alloys to my ride. Just needed some clarification. Is it okay if I go with 12 inch 4.5 J with the stock tyres, as you know earlier that I had installed 12 inch 5 J and the tyres were scraping the wheelarches.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #36
Yes, you can go for alloys with stock tires.. 145/70 will be fine..

Select the design where the wheel doesn't pop out..

Last edited:
I have 13 inches alloys with Bridgestone 13 inches 165 and had the same problem until I upgraded the coil spring and the shock absorbers to that of Maruti Zen. They give higher clearance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom