Maruti 800 (SS80) - An Indian Classic

Hi All,

I am a newbie to this community. I own a ss80 85 model just want to share the pics. Let me know your comments.

Regards,
Saleem

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
I am absolutely in love with those excellent interiors. They look too clean and well restored for such an old car. Fantastic job. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Excellent interiors Saleem,They look very attractive from outside and the Gear Knob is looking good.I think the body color too is redone..

Saleem,Lucky you.
You're having a well maintained car.That too a real legend(or classic).[:D]
I liked the interiors very much especially the seats.

Hi All,

Thank you for all your comments. More details

I restored this car just 6months ago.
No tin work body line was really good. Did complete paint job with new interiors which include front and back seats with art leather, roof, side pads and complete new ground mat. Front seats are from i10 (Brand New). Just to add i have modified the exhaust pipe to sports sound. Looking forward to have mags on it (Need Suggestion on the Tyre size on 12" mags).

Vehicle is close to original with even the ignition coil made in japan. I have all the tail lights made in japan.

Once again thank you for all the wishes.

Saleem

Hi All,

Thank you for all your comments. More details

I restored this car just 6months ago.
No tin work body line was really good. Did complete paint job with new interiors which include front and back seats with art leather, roof, side pads and complete new ground mat. Front seats are from i10 (Brand New). Just to add i have modified the exhaust pipe to sports sound. Looking forward to have mags on it (Need Suggestion on the Tyre size on 12" mags).

Vehicle is close to original with even the ignition coil made in japan. I have all the tail lights made in japan.

Once again thank you for all the wishes.

Saleem
The paint quality looks good,so are the interiors with best dual tone colors.

I'm not sure about 12" alloys as many company's standard size starts from 13",instead keep it in the original steel wheels with silver hub caps,it looks classy and does makes it a unique vehicle

wow great maintained ss80 saleem..other owners should take lessons from you. kudos!! [clap]
Hi Umang,

I am always ready to help my fellow TAIians as i have learnt very hard way. Just for the paint job to come as i wanted I changed three painters and got the paint job twice done from the scratch.

Thanks
Saleem

Attachments

Hi,

All proud owner of SS80 from bangalore why dont we plan a meet sometime beginning of next month, like monsoon end meet with our beauties.

Agenda:

To discuss on performance, maintenance etc etc.
Lets have the count

Thanks
Saleem

Check out Plati - I got the same in 12"
There are very few models in 12"
Also check Neo - I didn't like the design though.

Check this out
Neo
Welcome to Neo Wheels - India's No. 1 Official Brand in India
Plati
::PlatiIndia.com:: Alloy Wheels for Every car, Design of Future.

I got plati No: 194 from image below

Last : excellent work saleem [clap] Hats off
Surfer thank you for the links

Thanks
Saleem

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom