Maruti 800 Redefined

Thread Starter #19

napster

Suspended
UPDATE:
I was planing to install speakers on the front from a very long time but there was no provision given to install them so was planning to cut my door pads and install them there. Today while lying on my bed ans listening to songs, I was staring at my CREATIVE speakers hanging around my room. suddenly i remember my 2.0 speakers lying down from the past couple of months so thought why not experiment in my car and got down to work[evil]

After thinking for a lot of time i wasn't able to place them under my dash,Doors etc etc so unpacked the entire housing of the speakers and managed to fit them behind my dash, The speakers are facing towards the passenger now [:D] and the output is pretty good actually, Trust me its WORKING!

Thread Starter #22

napster

Suspended
Looks like napster is doing lots of experiments. Good job buddy. Help us with some pics.
Clicking pics was the toughest part, I hardly have space under my dash to get a clear view of the speakers, But still ill give it a try again and do the best and post some pics, All i cna click easily was the speaker shells which were left useless after taking out the speakers [:D]

IMHO, You should also start working to improve the exterior looks of your 800.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Im in shortage of funds man, After i got my carputer thing done. I'll get my exteriors done along with my engine swap, Till then i think i will be doing some minor upgrades. I have something in mind right now and I'm working on it, If the works out, I'll surely post it here.

350Z

Core Team
Yes, These ones would make it look cooler. I would again suggest a body color bumper paint job as it drastically improves the looks. Me too was in plans to give minor upgrades to my ride but I've same story as of yours.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #26

napster

Suspended
Here are some pics which i managed to click, Couldn't get any better pics . SORRY!

@350z : I personally don't like white bumpers on my car, I like the black and white combination which are on my car currently so..anyways thanks for the sugession

@350z : I personally don't like white bumpers on my car, I like the black and white combination which are on my car currently so..anyways thanks for the sugession
+ 1. Even i don't like the body colored bumpers.The black & white combi looks perfect.The LED tail lights would look great. All the best [cheers]

Thread Starter #28

napster

Suspended
After consulting professionals and taking sugessions from different people who got their engine upgrade done , I decided to stick to my good old engine.
I got more of the cosmetic mods along with tiny performance mods, Now it's time for some heavy performance mods so decided to get a FFE,CAI,ported and polished heads,Little weight reduction.

After consulting professionals and taking sugessions from different people who got their engine upgrade done , I decided to stick to my good old engine.
I got more of the cosmetic mods along with tiny performance mods, Now it's time for some heavy performance mods so decided to get a FFE,CAI,ported and polished heads,Little weight reduction.
That will enhance your performance well dude but be sure that the diameters of FFE and CAI are same or differ very negligibly, as if they differ largely then you will not get the optimum performance upgrade which you will get from matched FFE and CAI.Check out while installing

IMHO, You should also start working to improve the exterior looks of your 800.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Dude his m800 has a sun-roof.
Thats enough IMO.
Low Bumpers et all will make it look cheesy.

It looks very classy now, just keep it the way it is with performance mods.

And you were gonna Install something in the roof right. :lol!:
I'll update you on the same tommorow.

Top Bottom