Maruti 800 Automatic 1988

very nice restoration work Adil. Even i did not knew that Automatic cars were manufactured back then. It is really nice that such cars existed back then too. When i was a kid (90s) kid, all our neighbours used to have only geared scooters and motorcycles, only one neighbour had kinetic honda which was automatic, the very early scooters like kinetic honda or bajaj sunny or very first version of scooty were all assumed to be girls / womens bike only. Even now after placing the order for automatic car some people do comment that go for manual or so. Still we have to go a lot from accepting that there is nothing as womens or mens car or bike. Anyways just a nostalgia, came to my mind. Congrats on this awesome job. I also remembered this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgtdsmFuk_4 and wonder what will maruti or nexa service centre do if you call and walk in with your maruti automatic. In india we also need manufacturers to support all owners of vintage vehicles and keep on manufacturing spares.

Hi Adil Sir.
Great to find your thread. I too own an 98 model M800 with Autobox. Would be great to talk to you. Pls share your phone no:
Have lot's of queries.

regards,
Inder79

Thread Starter #95
Hi Adil Sir.
Great to find your thread. I too own an 98 model M800 with Autobox. Would be great to talk to you. Pls share your phone no:
Have lot's of queries.

regards,
Inder79
Hi.. wow nice to know that, definitely will PM you my Number
What is the average it gives and second does this transmission effect any pic issue plz rply from Pakistan. And btw love your work.
Thanks a lot Junaid Bhai.
Average is around 8 - 10 per liter, till now no issue car has clocked genuine 92k. but still i m just collecting GB parts for safe side [cheers]
How is the car functioning now?
Excellent..best Toy for city Traffic[:D]

Top Bottom