Maruti 800 Automatic 1988

Thread Starter #79
Sir,did you get retro number plate installed in automatic too? Would love to see some pictures of that.
Yes I Did[:D]

Looks nice. Wondering What kind of paint you applied to the carburetor and other black hoses? Does it hold the heat of Engine?

Regards
Paint[surprise]
No Sir.. I use Cutting Oil after washing Engine Bay[:)]

Hello Adil,
Honestly I don't know what is cutting oil? is it available in any paint shop ? which brand? how to apply in the Engine bay, by a brush or you have to use some spray ?
Regards
Shenoy

Thread Starter #82
Looks fab Adil. Can you post a raw picture of the Engine bay?? Not the edited ones.
without edit images[:D]

20180129_215433.jpg

20180129_215129.jpg

Hello Adil,
Honestly I don't know what is cutting oil? is it available in any paint shop ? which brand? how to apply in the Engine bay, by a brush or you have to use some spray ?
Regards
Shenoy
Sir Cutting Oil is Used in Factories for Heavy Machinery
this Oil is used by Car Detailing centers.. very common in Hyderabad
cost of Oil is 100/- per/Litter
procedure to use is to mix cutting oil with water in in 2:8 Ratio in a Spray Can
2=Cutting Oil and 8=Water
use it after engine wash...engine will be smooth and shiny[:D]

without edit images[:D]

View attachment 243191

View attachment 243192

Sir Cutting Oil is Used in Factories for Heavy Machinery
this Oil is used by Car Detailing centers.. very common in Hyderabad
cost of Oil is 100/- per/Litter
procedure to use is to mix cutting oil with water in in 2:8 Ratio in a Spray Can
2=Cutting Oil and 8=Water
use it after engine wash...engine will be smooth and shiny[:D]
Thank you dear Adil for your reply.
Just one or 2 questions::::I have to find whether such cutting oil is available here in auto spare selling shops.
1) have to spray to the entire engine bay or only to the items which are black in color. normal bottle with spray nozzle will do the job or need spray gun with compressed air?
2) how often to spray the cutting oil?
3) will it stand the Engine heat or melt slowly and accumulate dust and forms a kind of sticky grit?

Regards
Shenoy

Sorry about my Ignorance dear Adil.
Could you please write a line or 2 about the advantages of these items ?

Thanks n Regards
Shenoy
A jumper cable is used for jump starting (hence the name) a car with a dead battery.

Rubber grommets are used to plug holes in the vehicle firewall (or anywhere on the body shell) to prevent situations such as water leaking into the cabin. They are also often used to pass cables through the shell with minimal risk of leaks.

Thread Starter #89
A jumper cable is used for jump starting (hence the name) a car with a dead battery.

Rubber grommets are used to plug holes in the vehicle firewall (or anywhere on the body shell) to prevent situations such as water leaking into the cabin. They are also often used to pass cables through the shell with minimal risk of leaks.
Thanks for brief explanation[clap]

The sticker on the cable shown in the image says 6ft which would be 1.83 meters.
[thumbsup]

Thank you dear Adil for your reply.
Just one or 2 questions::::I have to find whether such cutting oil is available here in auto spare selling shops.
1) have to spray to the entire engine bay or only to the items which are black in color. normal bottle with spray nozzle will do the job or need spray gun with compressed air?
2) how often to spray the cutting oil?
3) will it stand the Engine heat or melt slowly and accumulate dust and forms a kind of sticky grit?

Regards
Shenoy
Hi Sir
you can spray on entire engine fan belt and all suspension parts below the body.
Yes you can use normal spray can which is available at any plastic shop...
monthly I give detail wash to my all cars and I use once in month,
The main advantage of this oil is it wont accumulate dust [:D]

Awesome Job at restoring the car. I also owned the MT variant and looking it again just put a smile and memories on my face. I hope the car is treating you well. Keep up the good work.[:)]

Top Bottom