Map My India Road Pilot vs Garmin Nuvi 40 LM

Which is a better navigation system?

• Total voters
I have heard that Garmin is using MMI maps for India, is it true? Personally I have no idea about this map issue. I am also waiting for 350Z's review for Nuvi 40LM. Actually MMi's hardware quality is cheap but map is a good one for India.But Garmin's hardware quality is solid, doubt about the maps coverage .So, if Garmin uses MMI maps then the combination of this two will be rock solid.
Regards.

Thread Starter #33

350Z

Core Team
When is the review coming up? Cant wait now
I am also waiting for 350Z's review for Nuvi 40LM.
Please wait until this weekend. The review will be up for sure.

I have heard that Garmin is using MMI maps for India, is it true? Personally I have no idea about this map issue.
Garmin Nuvi 40 LM & 50 LM come with Lifetime free Navteq Maps. You can, however, also install MMI Maps on Nuvi devices. Read More.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350 Z sir i cant wait for it. I am very poor in remembering roads and its very essential for me [cry]. Please give an extremely detailed review

Just remember the LM40 does not come with the USB cable. You need a mini-USB (as was there with BB) for the Garmin end.

I used the Garmin 40LM as well when I was in Delhi. It was in my uncle's Innova. It was superb. Got me from Dwarka to Lodhi Road flawlessly.

Top Bottom