Manza vs dZire vs Logan vs ikon vs Accent

Which is Your Choice??

• Total voters
Because TATA launched vista last year which was the best ever car from TATA.

Now Manza, the trend setter & benchmark for TATA!

Kudos TATA, Still way to go !!
dont forget that early vistas suffered from power steering failure problems & suspension problems.

so we should really wait for a proper review of the manza.

I agree Vibhor! But please dont forget that indicas are still the hottest selling Cabs :)

So can a manufacturer sell a car without long term reliability? Obviously no!
YES! indicas are the hottest selling cabs because its the cheapest diesel around, nothing else!

talking about reliability, cab owners sell their indicas, say after 3 years, so its no big issue for them.

We cannot tell that TATA cars are unreliable. They are, they are improving a lot now a days & according to me they are in the right path.
they are definitely going in the right direction (after the nano & vista) but i would ask them to improve their QC first & then launch new cars.

have you seen a single tata car costing more than 7 lakhs being a good seller? NO. reason being buyers in that segment demands reliability & good quality over FE & cost.

Its just my challenge for Maruti [;)] Ask them to come out of JV of Suzuki & tell them to launch a single car in INDIA! Then i will agree that Maruti is the best brand!
when we say maruti, we obviously mean maruti suzuki & their cars & their A.S.S.

Hey guys, No offences meant! just my view on manufacturers
no offence taken! [thumbswink]

Just your mind change due to Fiat engines. Reliability of other mechanicals and electrical remain to be seen.
Come On Crazy Cat!

We should change our mindset atleast in a due course of time!

I agree that TATA is not reliable in its initial days!

But they have really improved a lot in terms of quality, service & reliability.

I agree that there is still scope for improvement!

Atleast we should be proud enough that we have a manufacturer who is trying to change the view of Indian Auto Scene across world [cheers]

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Yes, There is no doubt as the times have changed, Tata Motors has become a much better brand now but still not the one on which we can completely rely upon.

Drive Safe!
350Z

My vote will be for the Manza, simply because Logan is not something I liked anyways, I do not like the looks of DZire and Accent is I guess in its final stages.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team
I feel happy that a true MSIL lover is more inclined towards Manza [cheers]
Nothing like that.
Whichever car performs well and is good we give its full share.
I was impressed with the dZire just like the Manza when it was launched because of the high-end features available in it and quality levels, Also the Maruti Suzuki Badge was bonus.

Now, Manza has taken its place but as we wrote in the report, Some doubt still remains regarding TATA's After Sales Service.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Manza is better vfm

Manza anyday. just check out the in depth comfort and safety features on their site to know what you are getting in 6.5 lakhs.

My vote also for MANZA after reading the TD report of TAI!!! looks like the best TATA car ever but too early to comment!!

So many of us have actually voted for Manza (including yours truly [:)]). But honestly, when it comes to putting our money (buying) on where our comments (this car) are, it remains to be seen if we would really do that.
Atleast, I do not know about this myself after voting for Manza.

Cheers,
Vroom

Top Bottom