Manza vs dZire vs Logan vs ikon vs Accent

Which is Your Choice??

• Total voters
So many of us have actually voted for Manza (including yours truly [:)]). But honestly, when it comes to putting our money (buying) on where our comments (this car) are, it remains to be seen if we would really do that.
Atleast, I do not know about this myself after voting for Manza.

Cheers,
Vroom
+ 1. That way i would go with Swift dZire [;)]

Yes! But twe should really break this brand trust atleast at some point of time!

By this way we give manufacturer a new life :)

Thread Starter #34

350Z

Core Team
Maruti has successfully made a stong image as a reliable car manufacturer, That is why the people considering to buy car for long-term use would close the eyes and opt a Maruti Product any day.

The Tata Manza is a good feature rich car, but the name of "Tata" Brand pulls away few buyers. Though its still best for businessmen in tight budget who wish replace their cars every second year.

Drive Safe!
350Z

I think Manza can be trusted over any Tata product till date. It has got Fiat engine and gearbox.

But i wonder, how the service is? Every Tata with common rail costs a bomb to maintain. I really can't understand, why they are using two fuel filters in some of their cars. Service cost should come down.

My vote goes to SWIFT DZIRE- Value for Money,Good A.S.S

Indigo Manza- Must be great since it has got the very famous FIAT diesel engine but still A.S.S hurt a lot

Accent- Great car but looks outdated

Logan- I dint find anything attractive in it.

Ikon- Great drive but same outdated looks even after its recent facelift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manza has lots of cool features also.
Manza is a total VFM containing all basic and some advanced accesories and equipments which is not even offered by any other manufacturer at a higher price than this in this segment.

I am getting Manza Saffire Aura ABS by april-may, it is coming fully loaded, I need to spend only on upsizing the alloys,parking sensors and reversing camera.As far as TATA A.S.S. is concerned, it is getting better.I got good feedback from my friends and clients for their recent visits to TATA A.S.S. Hope it will become better.[:)]

If you ask me, I would rule out Ikon (making an excellent car is one thing, providing an 'acceptable' A.S.S with 'reasonably priced spares' is another ball game together. The Americans never listen, do they? Its for this reason many Head over heart thinkers like me stay away from it. I was sold over by the Fiesta, thanks to Ford's reputation, i striked it off).
Hyuandi Accent, excellent car by all means, provided what the Ikon failed to provide. Yet, the lack of diesel option and a ten year old model will induce second thoughts in the mind.
Logan- after the initial hoopla, sales are dwindling. Also the collaboration between Mahindra-Renault seems to be dicey. Definitely don't want to be one of those Dawood customers. Running a car whose spares are as scarce as water in a desert.

Battle Royale is between the Dzire and Manza.

If Tata had a better A.S.S with its quality issues sorted out, I definitely would have picked it over the Dzire. The rear seat puts few of the C and D segments to shame.
Based upon the current scenario I would stick to Dzire.

Thats why Maruti topping the sells chart. Even their car is worst (my personal view) in the list above, people have beleive in them. That is called Brand Trust.
Yes! But twe should really break this brand trust atleast at some point of time!

By this way we give manufacturer a new life :)
I beg to differ, brand trust is another thing and liking a product is another.
Needless to say that buyers are getting much more aware also TATA is a no worse brand only some reliability issues has people away.

Top Bottom