Manchester Honda Coimbatore - Lovely Experience

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAIgers,
This is my second review ,but this time the review is about the dealership that sold me my Jazzy. For everybody who buys new things, they expect peace of mind, especially when they are paying you in lakhs. Cars come first here.Let me start with my experience.

Showrooms in Coimbatore:
1.Sundaram Honda
2.Manchester Honda(new showroom,2years old, got my jazz from here)

Showroom Review:
1.Sundaram Honda- A classy showroom, located in the exact heart of Coimbatore. We first went here to TD the Amaze. It was an awesome experience. We fell in love with the car, but things changed. The SC was very kind and very enthusiastic to explain the car to us.

2.Manchester Honda: On July 8, we were going for another work near that place but that is when we saw the Jazz in the showroom. We walked in and we were welcome with a big warm "VANAKAM". We felt special. Mr. Gowthaman came forward to expalin about the car to us. We liked the car and the way we were treated.So Manchester it is ,we decided.

Why Manchester?
In between July 8 and September 11(when we booked Jazz) we had a very big dilemma between Jazz and Amaze, but my SC never hesitated to explain every single bit, clean and clear. We went for 3 TDs of both cars before we finally booked.
We were delivered with the car as promised and the follow ups were excellent.

My First Service:
After 1000kms it was time for my first service. My SC was in regular touch with me we got hold of his friend in the service dept Mr.Sabari. He was the Gowthaman of the service department. He followed up with me from the very morning along with gowtham. And in the service i was allowed to see all the work with no restrictions. Customers were not restricted from entering into to the workshops for checking out the work carried in their cars[clap], something i never saw in Maruti service. Then came my car as promised in the due time. It was very satisfying to have opted for Honda. After all it is peace of mind that makes you love your car even more.

I have mentioned the names of the persons here because we were very much satisfied with the service and care we got. Manchester Honda a big Thumbs up [cheers][thumbsup]. Not that Sundaram Honda is bad Manchester is way better.

Re: Manchester Honda Coimbatore-Lovely Experience

Yes very true !! Visited Coimbatore once for some work and decided to check Honda showroom nearby. Manchester offered me TDs of both amaze and city while we were in confusion and not to forget that they never pushed us to certain variant/model. Even though the chances of us buying from them (we live nearby) were very less, he never hesitated to answer my queries. In fact they requested to bring in my car for service to them whenever we visit Cbe!! Who would say so !!
I was way impressed with their approach .

Thread Starter #3
Re: Manchester Honda Coimbatore-Lovely Experience

Yes very true !! Visited Coimbatore once for some work and decided to check Honda showroom nearby. Manchester offered me TDs of both amaze and city while we were in confusion and not to forget that they never pushed us to certain variant/model. Even though the chances of us buying from them (we live nearby) were very less, he never hesitated to answer my queries. In fact they requested to bring in my car for service to them whenever we visit Cbe!! Who would say so !!
I was way impressed with their approach .
Yes Sarath. They are really concerned about their customers and to yes they don't pester their customers for any particular car or model.

Top Bottom