Making Ambi - Ambi Lover

WOW for the great seats, I just imagine the comfort on the move with it !!
Spot on! I just love the seats of Amby! Last time when I was in Kolkota, got a chance to travel in new Amby taxi and I was literally blown away with sofa like seats at the rear. Very fortunate to have got that ride. Though have travelled many times in an Amby while I was a kid, wont recollect those moments now!

@ indiakram, hats off to your efforts! [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #18
wooooooooow did i spotted ambi, why haven't i seeing any ambi these days dude u really made me happy today. So how is the performance till now after driving 51824.
Hi Manjoo, this is not my own meter reading it has been with brother, father for sometime. anyways this is seconds that we bought.

On experience wise, when i first drove this and now when i drive this, its a huge change. even my friends and family who had experienced the vehicle before have seen the power with Isuzu G1 pull.

But on satisfaction meter not very happy as the cabin vibration, clutch sound, engine sound, and many more things needs to be set (the engine is refurbished just 2.5k meters ago).

Thread Starter #19
This car still manages to sell in decent numbers. And it can take any abuse. Well.. i think it has zero maintenance. And comfort comes as a default feature.

In my native(south TN). I heard that a Ambi saved a family, It took the blow from the coconut tree which fell on it. And all occupants were safe. Well, i cant imagine any other car in that place.

Jeno.
My family is of same example, Vali chacha car.jpg

This was one more reason for family liking.

Thread Starter #21
Spot on! I just love the seats of Amby! Last time when I was in Kolkota, got a chance to travel in new Amby taxi and I was literally blown away with sofa like seats at the rear. Very fortunate to have got that ride. Though have travelled many times in an Amby while I was a kid, wont recollect those moments now!

@ indiakram, hats off to your efforts! [thumbsup]
All the credit is to my brother and father for their efforts and experiences, what happens hereon might be my efforts.

WOW you have a very sweet ride just loved those seat's,don't know how i missed this thread, you are looking for mechanic right i don't know how useful this will be but just go through the list and get in touch with them, hope it help's

Fairdial | Bangalore

Yes, I wanted to see this, I missed to see one like since quite long time !! It looks OK. The gear below the steering used to be real fun !! I have learnt driving in such model and I always used to hit something on the road while looking at the gear to changed below the steering !

Last edited:
Thread Starter #24
WOW you have a very sweet ride just loved those seat's,don't know how i missed this thread, you are looking for mechanic right i don't know how useful this will be but just go through the list and get in touch with them, hope it help's

Fairdial | Bangalore
Hey Visran, thanks dear. I have been going to different places but everyone says that Ambi was there learning base, now they do not take up the job.[frustration]

Thread Starter #25
Yes, I wanted to see this, I missed to see one like since quite long time !! It looks OK. The gear below the steering used to be real fun !! I have learnt driving in such model and I always used to hit something on the road while looking at the gear to changed below the steering !
Oh!!! like that. when do you plan bangalore

Wow, great to see another ambi fan. I would always suggest you go to the official Amby dealer/service agent if you cannot find a decent mechanic locally.

Lovely car, great pic by the way!

Thread Starter #27
Wow, great to see another ambi fan. I would always suggest you go to the official Amby dealer/service agent if you cannot find a decent mechanic locally.

Lovely car, great pic by the way!
thanks a ton, hari. I doubt if any authorized dealers will take up car with Isuzu g1 engine.

Once we had a ambi(white) with superking AC,Pioneer MP3 player, Full set of new seats,JKTyre and matadoor engine. (NOW SOLD)

It had done our trips to karnataka,ooty etc
your car looks to be well maintained.

Top Bottom