Mahindra's Vertio Hatchback (Launching in Diwali)

Thread Starter #1
Mahindra's Vertio(Logan) has been ruling the Taxi segment for a long time in India.In order to generate more sales and make a presence in the hatchback segment Mahindra is developing the Vertio hatch.The car is being reported to have new interiors and exteriors.the car is expected to be launch in the festive season of Diwali.The car will have the same Vertio engine 1.5-liter diesel dCi engine. The power and torque outputs from the engine to remain largely unchanged from the current Verito.Development of the car is being going on.

Hope this time the design of the car will not be the same boring and simple.

guys well i cant imagine how verito hatch will look! verito itself is boring. mahindra is wasting their money if they keep design similar!

guys well i cant imagine how verito hatch will look! verito itself is boring. mahindra is wasting their money if they keep design similar!
I guess the design will stay very similar to the current one,as any design changes would require permission from Renault as they hold the IP right's for this product.

Thread Starter #11
The car look simple like its sibling Verito.Will it be another favourite of cab owner?

The car look simple like its sibling Verito.Will it be another favourite of cab owner?
This particular model does not have a good image with private buyer's, even though it's mechanicals are proven and our next door cabbie will swear by it, I guess this model will be competing with Indicab and not the Swift

Top Bottom