Mahindra's New Micro SUV Named KUV100

Do you have sales number of those beauties? Because AFAIK TML is yet to launch those beauties.
Yes..yes those beautiieeesss yet to launch, AND we know those cars going to hit highest point of sales chart [roll].

BTW Aria was a nice product by TATA (not going to say same thing for Strome, older Safari was hot looking Safari ever!!) & everybody knows what happened.

& the way TATA doing business, I don't think these will make any big difference. My heart still want to see indian companies...TATA & Mahindra to rule indian market but it's not depend on thinking. First its depend on company to produce a awesome vehicle & then on customers who buy that vehicle.

Yes..yes those beautiieeesss yet to launch, AND we know those cars going to hit highest point of sales chart [roll].

BTW Aria was a nice product by TATA (not going to say same thing for Strome, older Safari was hot looking Safari ever!!) & everybody knows what happened.

& the way TATA doing business, I don't think these will make any big difference. My heart still want to see indian companies...TATA & Mahindra to rule indian market but it's not depend on thinking. First its depend on company to produce a awesome vehicle & then on customers who buy that vehicle.

BTW aria was flopped due to wrong pricing by TML.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW aria was flopped due to wrong pricing by TML.
I read your post [;)] but I was busy. I will never get angry on person who love indian brands. Even I want to see TATA & Mahindra on top. Mahindra is doing well but TATA doing silly silly things & they are going down and down.

I guess their badluck is bad, that's why that ZIKA virus issue came before TATA Zica launch & they postponed launch of TATA Zica till they get new name.

I like Mahindra but yes I am a big time "fanboy"[glasses] of Mahindra SCORPIO. [clap]

Went for a good-enough test drive of the KUV1OO diesel MFalcon75 on Saturday.
Here are my views:

MFalcon75:
1. Engine refinement is impressive, but the humming and slight clatter is always present. Gets loud only past 3000rpm.
2. Revs easily till 3K rpm and engine is punchy till that mark.
4. Power delivery is linear, but aggressive right from the word GO.
5. In slow moving traffic, gear-shifts could get jerky.
6. Steering is annoyingly heavy and inconsistent at times.
7. Brakes are good enough.
8. Gearshifts are slick, quick and has precise feel. Very enjoyable.
9. Using the middle-seat as armrest is very comfortable, but the handbrake is a pain to use.
10. Stop-start system works well. Power drop in Eco mode is clearly felt.
11. Horn is weak and rear visibility is extremely poor for a "hatchback called as an SUV".
12. Ride quality is at par with rival hatchbacks, but body roll is quite prominent.
13. Interiors are comfortable, but boot space is pathetic in terms of practicality.

Overall rating: 7/10
A capable car, but not appealing to the eye and heart.

MFalcon75:
1. Engine refinement is impressive, but the humming and slight clatter is always present. Gets loud only past 3000rpm.

Overall rating: 7/10
A capable car, but not appealing to the eye and heart.
The secret of the smoot engine comes from the dual mass flywheel design. We have to see its consistency and reliability in the long run. How was the ground clearance compared to a ford eco sport, maruti ertiga?

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Next-Gen Mahindra KUV100 Could Be Renamed As XUV100

The second generation Mahindra KUV100 could be rebranded into XUV100 upon arrival to inundate a brand new identity to the micro SUV

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Mahindra e-KUV100 to be launched in about 6 months - Report

Mahindra-e-KUV100-front-three-quarters-at-Auto-Expo-2018.jpg

Dr. Pawan Goenka, Managing Director, Mahindra & Mahindra, had announced last year that the e-KUV100will reach showrooms in mid-2019. At the 2019 Geneva Motor Show yesterday, he said that the launch will take place in about six months, as per a report from PTI.

Read:

Mahindra e-KUV100 to be launched in about 6 months - Report

View attachment 257919

Dr. Pawan Goenka, Managing Director, Mahindra & Mahindra, had announced last year that the e-KUV100will reach showrooms in mid-2019. At the 2019 Geneva Motor Show yesterday, he said that the launch will take place in about six months, as per a report from PTI.

Read:
It's a move which were on expected lines, M&M have in-house Reva for the e setup, as it is KUV isn't doing much, looking at the investment put in for the new platform.

Top Bottom