Mahindra's Great Escape in Munnar!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team

The scenic hills of Munnar witnessed a convoy of 40 thundering Mahindra SUV's which followed a challenging but exciting route across 60.4 km of tea plantations, hills, waterfalls, lakes, and sandalwood groves. The event was flagged off by P. V Chacko, Munnar Deputy Superintendent of Police. While Goa was comparatively easier due to lack of rain and as a result adequate slush, the Munnar route proved to be much more challenging and arduous. While the 4x4's were really tested to the hilt, the 2-wheel drive vehicles really got bogged down needing a tow regularly. The service team was on stand by at all times ensuring that participants did not get stuck midway and could enjoy the rally unhindered.

Mr. Vivek Nayer, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said that they were extremely glad to be at Munnar for the third time since it was a much loved venue. Mahindra's 'tough and rugged' DNA was very evident, as new age SUVs such as the Scorpio, Bolero and Getaway, along with icons like the Legend, the Major and the Classic negotiated the demanding route across the rugged landscape of Munnar.

Source: Zigwheels.

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Surprisingly, No replies!
Anyways, Here are some fresh pics from Mahindra Auto of Great Escape in Hyderabad.

Drive Safe!
350Z

great pics vibhor. i loved the 2nd, 5th, 6th & 7th pic in your 2nd post. [thumbswink]

ilango[speed thirst];3782 said:
Great pictures!

Any one ready to lend me a mahindra car. ?
of course, raj_5004 comes to your rescue.

rent with discount (as you are a TAI member) would be Rs. 50,000 per day. [evil]

But why mahindra & Maruti are actively organising such events!

Why not TATA ??
Even I am thinking that.
tata vehicles need to run reliably on-road first, then we can think about taking them off-road.
no offence meant to tata lovers.

ilango[speed thirst];3859 said:
50,000 per day!
ok , you take part in the rally and i'll be your co driver.
sorry, no bargaining! [:D]

Arun

Suspended
TATA lovers who?[lol!]

TATA's fall apart on roads, leave alone taking it off the tarmac.

The Safari can tread anywhere though!

TATA lovers who?[lol!]

TATA's fall apart on roads, leave alone taking it off the tarmac.

The Safari can tread anywhere though!
there are many tata lovers around arun. i used to like tata cars at some point, when the safari & indica was launched. but constant issues with their cars made me change my opinion.

yes, the safari is a great off roader. wish it more reliable though.

Top Bottom