Mahindra Xylo Pick-Up: "Genio" Now Launched

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
Re: Mahindra Xylo Pick-Up: "Genio", Now Launched

Mahindra Genio could definitely be the game changer in pick-up segment but it looks no good than the Xylo to me. I prefer the current Xylo face to this. Attaching some pictures and a press release, check out.

Mahindra Genio Front View.jpg

Mahindra Genio Face View.jpg

Mahindra Genio India.jpg

Mahindra Genio Rear View.jpg

Mahindra Genio Rear Deck.jpg

Mahindra Genio Side View.jpg

mahindra genio wheels.jpg

Mahindra Genio Interiors Dashboard.jpg

mahindra genio dashboard.jpg

mahindra genio speedometer.jpg

mahindra genio engine.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

I feel the interiors as well the exteriors are decent enough for a pick up van. Also the head lamps are pretty much similar to the Xylo except for that carbon fibre garnish over them.

Genio has been launched to compete with the Tata 207DI which has a power output of 63 HP @ 2800 rpm which is certainly lesser than Genio which gets 75bhp of maximum power from its diesel mill. Overall the Genio does look like a tough contender.

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
Mahindra has released the dual cab version of this car. It is called as Genio DC and available at Rs.5.46 Lakhs (Ex.Showroom, Karnataka) for base BS-III. For those who are interested, please check the official website: :: Mahindra Genio ::

genio_dc.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #23

350Z

Core Team
Sharing some pictures of refreshed Mahindra Genio. Now it looks much desirable than earlier.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The face has been completely transformed to look like Xylo, however i have a strong feeling that M&M will soon launch facelifted version of their Xylo.

Think version is only for the international markets and for export purpose.
And if this comes in our country then the price would also go up than the current selling model.

Think version is only for the international markets and for export purpose.
And if this comes in our country then the price would also go up than the current selling model.
Seen this testing at MIDC Chakan earlier (last week also saw LHD VW polo).
The current Xylo pick up will be for Indian markets also, especially when current Genio didn't do well. And even in case of uplifted xylo, I wonder whether there will be drastic changes from current one.

Top Bottom