Mahindra Xylo: Now in Diamond White + Other Updates.

Arun

Suspended
Mustang? [confused]

Isn't it compulsory for all manufacturers to produce all vehicles in Black and White?

As far as I know all vehicles are available in Black & White.

This should be another shade of white.

Thread Starter #20
Mustang? [confused]

Isn't it compulsory for all manufacturers to produce all vehicles in Black and White?

As far as I know all vehicles are available in Black & White.

This should be another shade of white.
Oh! is there a rule like that ? I was not aware [confused]
there is no "rule" as such. innova was NOT available in black till 2005. even now black is available only in G4 & V. white is available only in G1 & G4, not in V variants.

not too sure but heard that E2 the base model also would be launched with AC vents for rear bench as well, so all model of Xylo would catter ac vents and not just top ends.

got a news today that mahindra has quietly offered dual airbags on the top end E8 model of Xylo with some price hike.
Will confirm this news by day time.

Thread Starter #24
got a news today that mahindra has quietly offered dual airbags on the top end E8 model of Xylo with some price hike.
Will confirm this news by day time.
if this is true, then why not in the scorpio refresh? the refresh now sells more than the xylo!

350Z

Core Team
Finally!
I'm glad that Mahindra realised that safety matters and finally offering the Airbags which were highly missed in this car.

Thread Title Updated.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Mahindra Xylo Launched With a New Engine Variant

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M) launched the XYLO D2 in Delhi, a new variation of its best selling XYLO vehicle. Equipped with a new 2.5 litre mDI CRDe engine, the XYLO D2 offers excellent power and torque and a high level of fuel efficiency at 13 kmpl. The XYLO D2 is available at an attractive price of Rs. 6,30,300 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi price).
At the heart of the XYLO D2 is the mDI CRDe engine which complies with BS 3 emission norms and delivers 95 bhp with 215Nm of torque over a range of 1400 to 2600 rpm. The 2.5 litre engine is meshed with a five-speed manual gearbox and has been built on the Scorpio NEF CRDe engine family with relevant technological advancements. The Mahindra XYLO D2 is available in gold shimmer, mist silver and fiery black shades.

Source - carwale

Attachments

Top Bottom