Mahindra Xylo Micro Hybrid By End - 2010

AMG

Suspended
Mahindra's tech is a DESI(English translation:- indigenous) money saving, fuel saving tool.
It is supposed to be cheap for both Mahindra and the buyer.
Thats why it has the problem.
A proper hybrid will probably cost you guys a minimum of 2 lakh more.
this tech costs just about 20K more.

Mahindra's tech is a DESI(English translation:- indigenous) money saving, fuel saving tool.
It is supposed to be cheap for both Mahindra and the buyer.
Thats why it has the problem.
A proper hybrid will probably cost you guys a minimum of 2 lakh more.
this tech costs just about 20K more.

I agree with you in the last statement. A proper hybrid will cost a bomb as it has to accommodate electric motor and its battery pack to propel the wheels along with the normal engine. Even such a proper Hybrid will have this Micro Hybrid technology in place. M&M is sailing in the right direction. They have the Micro Hybrid technology in hand which in quality, is in par with any other international cars. (That's why they have got approval for US). M&M now owns the Reva as well. So research is all set in the direction of a complete Hybrid vehicle from M&M [thumbsup]

mahindra not fool and technologically advanced!! so they must have done something to prevent turning off AC and music system ...also read that only engine gets off (something like standby mode) but battery is still working!! so no probs with music system and for AC raj_5004 already explained!..
I dont know about any hybrid - err like this system ,(the hybrid i know is electric ones[evil])

and in scorpio , just be idle for 30 sec with ac on , only the blower blows and not the compressor! . so you will sweat for SURE. That is what i said. And music system stops/restart when ignition is done.

Well i actually support Ilango , no doubt you save fuel here and there will be a marginal increase in FE but in summers this can be really annoying! Maybe we can switch it off in summers alone , but its not very practically sound!

AMG

Suspended
Although, I agree that it can be turned off, but one doesnt pay for tech to keep it turned off.

Top Bottom