Mahindra XUV500 Wheel Dislodged While Running

@silver streak: Good to hear that your friend is ok and doing well. As far as the incident is concerned, I have no comments to pass until we have some pics, your friend's first hand detailed sequence on the incident and most importantly mahindra's report on the incident. Till then, it's anybody's guess as to what must have happened.

@silver streak: Good to hear that your friend is ok and doing well. As far as the incident is concerned, I have no comments to pass until we have some pics, your friend's first hand detailed sequence on the incident and most importantly mahindra's report on the incident. Till then, it's anybody's guess as to what must have happened.
+100 exactly we need to see the pics first and understand what the real problem was this is 1 of the most weirdest problem I have read and heared and I still don't understand how come the driver dint get a slightest idea that something is wrong with the vehicle ?

@Silverstreak: This thread has just lead to assumptions.

Hope your friend is back, and we need some pictures of the incident.

What is the status of the vehicle.

@Silver streak: You have still not posted the pics of the incident, so what is the status of vehicle.
What was the diagnostics done on XUV???
What was the outcome.

You have just posted on forum , but not replied buddy.

Very sad to hear all this
Hope your mate is alright now

Well things do happen and you cannot blame the company as it could be lack of maintenance or unable to figure out the behavior of the car.

Someone could be playing around with your car , it can be anything .

What was the conclusion as per S class's request?

Top Bottom