Mahindra XUV500 (W201): First Impressions Pg.29 Onwards

Thread Starter #1
I spotted mahindra's new SUV yesterday around 2 PM.

I should admit that its the best SUV from Mahindra yet & the whole world will go astounded with its road presence.

Sorry that I couldn't get the pictures of it.

Mahindra-SUV-1.jpg

Manhindra-SUV-2.jpg

But couple of pics from other sources.

Mahindra is really going to fight hard with premium segment monsters!

Stay tuned for more updates [thumbsup]

I must say, it looks hawt.. and macho! Where exactly did you spot it Zinam? Could you get some pic(s) of the back. Will it cost ~ Rs 10 lakh or ~ Rs 15 lakh or more.

Thread Starter #4
I spotted it just in front of my home.

It was fully covered & just to add confusion twin exhausts has been added to the rear.

Price Tag should be somewhere around 13 lakhs -14 lakhs for base variant which will be mouth watery for this segment lovers.

350Z

Core Team
That’s good news Zinam. You can soon get some special spy pictures. This is the so-called Mahindra’s upcoming world SUV which is expected to roll out by next year, I think? But what ever it is, this sure appears to be an all new and fresh concept by Mahindra. The front grille is similar to the Xylo’s and design of alloys is astounding. Could you describe more about the aesthetics of this car which you might have observed?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
I tried to have a very close look & all I could see is Brand mahindra at the rears & front.

Interiors are just very simple, may be, Since its road test car, they made it wantedly ?

But definitely I will try to get spy pics soon :-)

Zinam, i think you must keep your cam handy for some exclusive spy pics. Anyways iteriors must have been intentionally kept simple since it was just a TD car.

Another thing Zinam, try deleting the pics you've posted now, and repost them after water-marking them, if you took them.

It's Mahindra's W201 probably will be released within year end or new year 2011.
This was probably built for US market is the news.

This is mahindra's "world SUV"! speculations are that it has the most modern features you expect in a 15L SUV, it has daytime running LEDs, maybe a 150-160bhp diesel mill & stuff. i am waiting for it!

This is looking great.
If it is priced between 13-15, i Guess this will be a best competitor for endy and fortuner. [clap]

I think I saw this test car near Tuticorin last week while I was in my native. It was on the opposite direction on a highway and before I could react, it passed us. I thought it would be something from Tata.

Top Bottom