Mahindra XUV500 Paint Issue

Akash1886

Honoured Member
i got my XUV checked at two different dealerships sterling Gurgaon and PP automotive karnal.
As per them it's due to some foreign particles in paint and I need not to worry.
PP automotive karnal is ready to give me in written that it's ok and will not increase in future.if something will happen wrong they will take care.

Now should I believe these guys or not?
As per Picture No.1 and 2 of your Opening post the bead could have been formed due to the primer coating that is done prior to the paint spray. There is a thing called "sludge" which could have been settled in spray machine and could have got sprayed unintentionally. They are harmless and do not get culminated into rust as you may think dear. Rest, for your comfort do take the written letter from the concerned dealer.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #17
There is a thing called "sludge" which could have been settled in spray machine and could have got sprayed unintentionally. They are harmless and do not get culminated into rust as you may think dear.
Akash
Isn't it that new cars are painted using dip method.i mean they are made to dip in a big container having paint.

Are you sure panel was not repainted by dealership paint booth? I suspect something fishy, get your car checked by professional painter for color mismatch.

Thread Starter #21
Today I got my XUV checked by an experienced Denter/Painter.He gave the same explaination as ASS guys.these are foreign particles in clear coat.
But I am shocked to see one other grain on right fender.i am 100% sure it was not there initially.
I am not getting what the hell is happening.
Guys any genuine and useful advice will be highly appreciated.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Today I got my XUV checked by an experienced Denter/Painter.He gave the same explaination as ASS guys.these are foreign particles in clear coat.
But I am shocked to see one other grain on right fender.i am 100% sure it was not there initially.
Guys any genuine and useful advice will be highly appreciated.
To comfort yourself, please ask the concerned ASC of Mahindra to re-paint your vehicle in your presence. This can be the final solution to the issue.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom