Mahindra XUV500 Body Roll Problem

Thread Starter #1
Hi, own xuv 500 w10 AT and have big problem with body roll , did anyone tried to replace suspension with after market suspensions.
Also AT has huge engine noise, any suggestions on engine noise damping or adding some more padding to firewall

My friend owns XUV W10 AT, numerous times I have driven the car and experienced the same feelings like you. You can try after market suspensions. For noise suppression try sound deadening pad at various places of the car. There are door panel sound deadening installation available.

Thanks Surya, do you know any after market suspension for Xuv
There are universal suspension struts for suvs. Try Bosch or other multi brand service centers. For sound deadening pads and door panel sound deadening you can try amazon and aliexpress for door panel sound deadening.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Hi, own xuv 500 w10 AT and have big problem with body roll , did anyone tried to replace suspension with after market suspensions.
l
There shouldn't be that much body roll.Was it not there in your initial ownership? If yes,Please contact ASS. Aftermarket suspension will screw up the whole dynamics of XUV. It's not some old jeep,where we can play around. Its a modern monocoque and not BOF,and we may ruin the finely tuned setup, more easily than we think.

With out affecting the body and other things aftermarket suspension can be done most of the times its better than OEM. I have driven several cars and suvs with aftermarket suspensions.

Thread Starter #7
With out affecting the body and other things aftermarket suspension can be done most of the times its better than OEM. I have driven several cars and suvs with aftermarket suspensions.
Hi Surya, I tried to search but could not find except ARC industries but can't trust that and any reviews, could you please suggest.
Also want to check if hood dampening cab reduce the engine noise in cabin? Without doing door dampening or have to do doors , floor dampening also for xuv, as in AT engine noise is too high

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Yes its just seems piece of thick cloth i don't think that's useful
But every car I have seen has this black woolen cloth only. And some Marutis dont have even this cloth ! It's just plain bare metal.
But Yes I agree,if you want lesser sound you can add upon it further,maybe some insulation material.

Last edited:
Hi Stpatil, were you able to fix your issue? I own a 2019 W7 model, I too facing the same issue

Also my 40% Seats vibrates a lot when vacant. I have bring this to ASC but they said its because of ply and its there in all the vehicles. I do not buy their thoughts. Has anyone also faced that issue.

Last edited:

Top Bottom