Mahindra Verito Ownership Review

Do you like this review and find it useful?

• I am not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Not helpful.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #16
Dear Sirs. Thanks for the comments. Well, I think we should listen to the mind. I am a logician as well and teach logic also in the University. As I said in my earlier posts, I had option of many other high end cars, but then my cold logic pointed at this car. Anyhow, the new Verito is better looking and the controls are at proper places. Just go for this car.

I am planning to change the wheels to Alloy ones. I went to Chandigarh a few days ago, but due to my very busy schedule I could not visit my dealer. In my next visit, I will do that and post some more photos. Thanks again. Yes. My new Eon Magna will grace the roads next Wednesday. After TD, I will post my comments and photos. Thanks again. Have a nice day.

All my friends are welcome to Shimla and be my guest.

Dear Raja. This reverse camera is from Xenos and it does not have GPS. In fact these photos were taken about one month after the purchase of the car. Now I have MapMyIndia GPS system with reverse camera. I will post the latest pictures by evening as it is raining now in Shimla. The cost of this GPS-cum-reverse camera system is about 14,500.00 + camera cost. But this combination is real good. It is also quite effective at night. Only a few days ago, I also installed simple sensors as you will see in the photos. This was done to make parking more safe.

Further, one can improve the looks of the interiors of any car. It is just like applying proper makeup (by a not so pretty girl). I selected the seat covers etc. keeping in view this aspect.

In my opinion, the driver seat should not be very comfortable. It should be a bit hard, at least for me who drives hundreds of kilometres at a stretch without break. This was one reason I did not go for Honda city or Lenea cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #18
Yes, as I wrote, in my next visit to Chandigarh, I will get Alloys for my Verito and then will post some pics. Thanks.

sir very nice write up and information
did you go in for diesel or petrol model
also what kind of mileage and performance you're getting now

thanks a lot for the review. You have made a very sound decision. Verito is a total VFM car and gives more than enough at its price. Comfort, engine, mileage, price, durability... It's one of my favourite cars.
+100 Nozzle. Even I like this car very much and even considered it while buying a hatch last year, but to be frank all the "Meru" cabs in Hyderabad are Logan, hence dropped this one[cry]

thanks a lot for the review. You have made a very sound decision. Verito is a total VFM car and gives more than enough at its price. Comfort, engine, mileage, price, durability... It's one of my favourite cars.

Thread Starter #24
sir very nice write up and information
did you go in for diesel or petrol model
also what kind of mileage and performance you're getting now
yes, I opted for diesel version as I travel a lot (>20000 Kms/year). About FE, In June this year I drove from Shimla to Amritsar and back (700 Kms including 170 Kms of hill track, 46 degree C heat etc.). With full AC and also driving through towns and cities, the average came out to be 22 Kms/Ltr. I think it is very good. Without AC, I get 24 to 25 Kms/Ltr. I hardly use brakes, drive at a nominal velocity without any tension. Now what do you say?

Thread Starter #25
yes, I opted for diesel version as I travel a lot (>20000 Kms/year). About FE, In June this year I drove from Shimla to Amritsar and back (700 Kms including 170 Kms of hill track, 46 degree C heat etc.). With full AC and also driving through towns and cities, the average came out to be 22 Kms/Ltr. I think it is very good. Without AC, I get 24 to 25 Kms/Ltr. I hardly use brakes, drive at a nominal velocity without any tension. Now what do you say?
The car is performing very well in other departments. The drive is smooth, handling is good and suspension is very good. The cabin is spacious and one does not feel all cramped as I found in Desire. The engine noise is nominal and not irritating at all. AC is good.

Thread Starter #26
That is right. I do not like to spend money on redundant cosmetic toys. A senior person like me wants a performing horse. Hope you agree.

Thread Starter #27
i have submitted my test drive request for verito and it has been over week and no response [anger]
You may try other M&M dealers in Delhi. In Shimla and Chandigarh, you just walk in the showroom and TD any car which is available there. No problem here. Do write your opinion after TD Verito.

Thread Starter #30
Here are some more pics of Verito.

Attachments

Top Bottom