Mahindra Verito New Executive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
With its plush interiors and refined exteriors, the Verito Executive Edition is an appeal to mature, corporate sensibilities. It stands apart,due to its genuine leather upholstery, rich colours, exclusive badging and classy decals. It comes with all the features that make Verito the most sensible sedan around. Expeience the Verito Executive Edition and move up to luxury that's as sensible as it is comforting.

Features - Mahindra Verito Executive Edition

Price - Mahindra Verito Executive Edition
BS4 1.5 D6 Executive - 7,09,034

Includes

• Special alloys
  • Genuine leather interior
  • Stereo with usb and Bluetooth
  • Blue vision Headlamps
  • Special badge

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Good info. Logan sales have gradually picked up ever since it started carrying the Mahindra badge. I’m only eagerly waiting for the refreshed version now (which I think is expected to be unveiled at Auto Expo) because the present model looks too much dated.

Drive Safe,
350Z

If I am correct, the new Verito will be a small/compact sedan like Indigo CS to save excise tax. Is it this one which you are talking about or will there be proper new sedan & not any sort of CS.[confused]

350Z

Core Team
Yes. The short version is expected soon but I'm more interested in a facelift like this one...

Drive Safe,
350Z

BS4 1.5 D6 Executive - 7,09,034
7 lakhs ex showroom for verito?? [surprise] mahindra expects people to buy this crap at this high price?? well better they launch verito cs asap!!

btw in pics seat dont look leather ones to me!!

Good move but looks little expensive as Rs. 7+lakhs ex-showroom. It can be a great value for money if they lower the prices for another 40-50k. (personal opinion)

I juts hate the Wipers on the Verito/Logan, One should see it from inside when they are operating.
The arrangement is weird and two wipres are connected to each other and there is black cover on that joint which is noticeable from the front, it looks very odd.

Whose idea was the stupid roof rails? The old Logan was much better. BTW I heard that the Verito does not use the Renault gearbox but a Mahindra one. Is it true?

Whose idea was the stupid roof rails? The old Logan was much better.?
The roof rails and side fenders have become the signature for Mahindra
Think they are adept at making it look like a suv where you see those kind in Scorpio and Bolero.

The picture 350Z had posted was good if it comes in new avatar

Hi all,

I need your advice on purchasing a used mahindra verito 2011 Top end model.

Mileage : 93000 kms.
Colour : White.

++ It has few scratches in front bumper and few near the wheel.
++ One of my friend inspected the vehicle and said everything seems to be okay with engine.
++ Owner quoted: 3 Laks. Not negotiable.
++ Insurance till next 3 months.

Advice me on this. [:)]

i feel that there is no sence to launch this special addition too mahindra verito already lost its name in TAXI market too fleet operators shifting to MARUTI Dzire Tour and TOYOTA ETIOS

Good move but looks little expensive as Rs. 7+lakhs ex-showroom. It can be a great value for money if they lower the prices for another 40-50k. (personal opinion)
I think its not possible to keep price competitive for Mahindra & Mahindra because mahindra need to pay royalty fee to Renault per unit of verito if they really want to keep low price as much as possible they should launch with mahindra own 1.5L 3cylinder Diesel engine instead of Renault's 1.5L k9k DCI engine

i feel that there is no sence to launch this special addition too mahindra verito already lost its name in TAXI market too fleet operators shifting to MARUTI Dzire Tour and TOYOTA ETIOS

I think its not possible to keep price competitive for Mahindra & Mahindra because mahindra need to pay royalty fee to Renault per unit of verito if they really want to keep low price as much as possible they should launch with mahindra own 1.5L 3cylinder Diesel engine instead of Renault's 1.5L k9k DCI engine
You do know that the launch which you were discussing is 4 years old and we all know there is no new launch! Please look at the date bro....[lol]

Someone bumped the thread to just buy the used Verito and you took it in other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom