Mahindra & SsangYong: Auto Expo 2012 Coverage (Pictures, News, Updates)

Re: Mahindra & SsangYong Pavilion: Auto Expo 2012 Coverage (Pictures, News, Updates)

No signs of new Verito either, nor the Verito CS. Seems Tata & M & M have dropped their ideas of selling CS versions of Manza & Verito for now.

Btw, Genio now looks exactly like Xylo now. Took away whatever liking I had for xylo off.

I liked the way XUV safety features were shown. Good.

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
Notice the Cheetah sitting above Yellow XUV500? :smile:

DSC06722.jpg

The real definition of Mahindra Rise.

DSC06721.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Some of the best looking UV's on this one! Great coverage again.

I like the way they have shown XUV. You can see the safety features, engine block etc. Nicely done.

I love the Bolero! if possible I'll look at this one as well in the list of cars I got on my mind. Is the Bolero 2012 model or was it launched in 2011 itself? rest of the lineup is futuristic & Reva looks awesome in its current avatar than before, only the Front grill doesn't appeal to my eyes!

Good job, Vibhor. Watching these new gen Ssangyongs has me thanking the Almighty in heaven for exorcising the devil in Ssangyong designers that made them design the previous gen Rodius, Actyon (trivia Actyon = ACTion+YOuNg), Rexton and Chariman - all of them jointly occupying the number one spot for the ugliest car in the world. Peace to the world, finally. There IS God in this world indeed !

I love the Bolero! if possible I'll look at this one as well in the list of cars I got on my mind. Is the Bolero 2012 model or was it launched in 2011 itself? rest of the lineup is futuristic & Reva looks awesome in its current avatar than before, only the Front grill doesn't appeal to my eyes!
The new refreshed Bolero was launched in 2011 itself,M&M is just showcasing their vehicle there.

I must this thread demonstrates that the Indian roads will be filled with awesome looking cars in years to come! All the vehicles look very dashing and beautiful.

With these many arrows in the quiver, Mahindra might rule the indian market sooner if other manufacturers does not follow or better them in the design department. Awesome progress shown by M&M.

Heard that THAR is equiped with an AC now. Also an Immobilizer [clap]
Any upgrade in the ineriors? Can we have an interior snap of Thar?

Top Bottom