Mahindra Silver Jubilee Motors Pune (Sales & Service)

Thread Starter #1
Dear TAIgers, I am creating this thread for all reviews related to sales and service for Silver Jubilee Motors Pune.

I have two sales experiences with them and 5 years service experience of service.

Sales
2011 - This was related to XUV5OO sales related experience and it was horrible right from booking to delivery. Things have been improved greatly during service. I would rate it was 4/10

2012 - This was pleasant experience when I had purchased Verito. I would rate it was 8/10

Service
The first thing is that their one of the workshop is located in Hadapsar industrial area and you don't get nothing to come back and you can't eben sit there for 6 hours. They do have shuttle service at periodic intervals but that's from their service center to showroom (camp)

Entire journey with them was a mixed bag. People at bottom will be people at bottom, they don't know what is timely delivery, vehicle cleanliness etc but the moment you escalate, works get done immediately.

Before Mahindra calls you, Silver Jubilee executive will call you to understand your experience, if you faced some issue they will try to solve it + a complementary wash [;)]

Availability of spare parts (specially Verito) was always a great problem and service advisor do not take it very seriously. After waiting for mud flaps for long 1 years, I escalated it to Anand Mahindra one day and next day my car got the mud flaps.

Warranty claims are hassle free but don't expect them by their own. You will be charged but when you bring warranty in notice then they act immediately.

The General Manager Mr Aman Walia is a great help there and act promptly if things reach to his table.

I would rate my service experience with them as 8/10 in entire journey. Though I have bought my XUV from another dealer this time, but I am planning to do service at Silver Jubilee.

A known devil is better than unknown angel.

If you have some experiences to share wrt SJM Pune, please feel free to share in this thread.

Thanks

The first thing is that their one of the workshop is located in Hadapsar industrial area and you don't get nothing to come back and you can't eben sit there for 6 hours.
Yeah, this is my feedback to them from my first visit. Service center is really really dusty and really old too. Current XUV section was priory used for Mahindra's Commercial Vehicle section.

I would rate my service experience with them as 8/10 in entire journey. Though I have bought my XUV from another dealer this time, but I am planning to do service at Silver Jubilee.
Good to know that you have bought another XUv. Is it from Sahyadri? Not sure about their nearby service center in Pune.

Have you find any price difference in both dealer?

Thread Starter #3
Good to know that you have bought another XUv. Is it from Sahyadri? Not sure about their nearby service center in Pune.

Have you find any price difference in both dealer?
I've bought it with Unnati Motors, Viman Nagar as this one is closer to my home. You can read the review here.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...nnati-motors-mahindra-pune-sales-service.html

The prices and discounts are same across all the dealerships but when you sit for final negotiation. dealer may show some mercy.

So during my final round, Unnati offered me wafer thin better deal then others but main reason to do deal with them was their sales man who offered extended test drives on demand and was great help in entire journey.

bhvm

Honoured Member
I wasn't impressed with their service 2 years back when I made them a breakdown visit enroute (passing pune). The low beams had failed. They spoiled almost an hr just to get to my car. A call to Bombay office and escalation had to be called to solve the issue.

Top Bottom