Mahindra Scorpio M-Hawk Rocky Beige Bought

Re: Alright!! The Time Has Come To Book My Scorpio M-Hawk

I will check with other companies and try to get the NCB done. So do I have to transfer my car before I apply for the new insurance right?
Yes you will have to transfer the car to the other member first and then ask for a NCB quote.

congrats dude. and wish you all the best for Scorpio. what is the final on road price you got??

Sireesh. Hope he'll keep his promises and provide good service later.

Any feedback?
You can forget something called good service later.
He just delivers the car on time later its all over.
Sireesh Auto(Roopena Agrahara), Near Silk Board.
I had purchased at this dealership.
Don't know about other branches.

Their service is of excellent quality in Marathalli (Near Bhagini Palace Restuarant).
But not at Hosur road one.[thumbsdown]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #22

At which dealership have you booked the hawk?
You can forget something called good service later.
He just delivers the car on time later its all over.
Sireesh Auto(Roopena Agrahara), Near Silk Board.
I had purchased at this dealership.
Don't know about other branches.

Their service is of excellent quality in Marathalli (Near Bhagini Palace Restuarant).
But not at Hosur road one.[thumbsdown]
Mukesh,
Thanks for the feedback. I have been asking for feedback on Sireesh, SKS and India Garage earlier but got nothing concrete. Anyway how would you rate India Garage? As I still haven't paid anything to the dealer I have the option for going with anyone of them. But as I will be paying him tomm, would appreciate any direct points of concern with any one of them.

Also the hows the ASS of other dealers? Would appreciate your feedback. Or if you can share your number, I would like to talk to you.

Amit

Mukesh,
Thanks for the feedback. I have been asking for feedback on Sireesh, SKS and India Garage earlier but got nothing concrete. Anyway how would you rate India Garage? As I still haven't paid anything to the dealer I have the option for going with anyone of them. But as I will be paying him tomm, would appreciate any direct points of concern with any one of them.

Also the hows the ASS of other dealers? Would appreciate your feedback. Or if you can share your number, I would like to talk to you.

Amit
Well i got a quote of much higher rate at India Garage.
Initially i had booked at Vijai Auto(Now S.K.S.).
They could not deliver the car on time.
So got it from Sireesh due to delay at Vijai Auto.
Well till now i have never visited India Garage as S.K.S is nearer compared to other 2.

Thread Starter #24

Fellas,

I just was talking to few other folks today and understood that the W201 is on the cards and will be launched very soon. This might result in a cheaper Scorpio as Mahindra might slash prices of Scorpio to promote W201 or maybe will add more features in the existing beast.

Whats your take on this? Do you think this is true? Should I hold back my booking and wait for another month or so to grab any price cuts? or maybe more features in a new Scorpio avatar? I'm too confused now... need sincere help here.

Amit

W201 is a segment above Scorpio , so don't expect any price cuts for Scorpio. Well features yes they maybe added when a newer facelift arrives but i don't think a new facelift for Scorpio is expected any soon.

But i don't understand the logic of whoever has told you this , how can Mahindra promote W201 by slashing the price of the Scorpio , i mean what effect does slashing the price of Scorpio going to have on W201? If the prices of Scorpio are slashed then people will buy Scorpio more than W201!

Fellas,

I just was talking to few other folks today and understood that the W201 is on the cards and will be launched very soon. This might result in a cheaper Scorpio as Mahindra might slash prices of Scorpio to promote W201 or maybe will add more features in the existing beast.

Whats your take on this? Do you think this is true? Should I hold back my booking and wait for another month or so to grab any price cuts? or maybe more features in a new Scorpio avatar? I'm too confused now... need sincere help here.

Amit
Amit i think there is no way M&M would be slashing the prices further.
Why do you worry about launching W201, But there would be no substantial changes in the Scorpio.
So book yours & keep enjoying.

Amit i think there is no way M&M would be slashing the prices further.
Why do you worry about launching W201, But there would be no substantial changes in the Scorpio.
So book yours & keep enjoying.
+1. No price slash is expected for the Scorpio. And with the new extry level model launched a few weeks back, i dont think M&M would alter anything in Scorpio until they launch their World SUV.

Thread Starter #28

+1. No price slash is expected for the Scorpio. And with the new extry level model launched a few weeks back, i dont think M&M would alter anything in Scorpio until they launch their World SUV.
You folks rock !! So finally I gave the money and got the receipt yesterday of the booking. I've been told that there's a 4weeks waiting period but the dealer will deliver the vehicle in mid July as I requested.

I have a query.. two more :)

After booking do we get any tracking number of the vehicle with which we can check the status of delivery? I read this in forum so wanted to know as my dealer hasn't given me any such tracking number but has promised on time delivery.

Also any suggestions on the ICE'ing the Hawk? I'm thinking of buying Clarion CX501 as I don't want a DVD video system in front. I'm thinking to get this from US/UK as its cheaper? Also for Video I'm thinking of using iPAD's for middle row as entertainment devices - most of the times its my kids who use them even today on long drives... so can use the same connected to the AUX.

Do you think I should buy the gear lock / steering lock for Hawk? and from US/UK as it probably will be different brand and thieves may find it difficult to understand or break if they attempt? Autocop and Xenos is something they might be used to .. so maybe this will be better. Does it make sense?

Regards,
Amit

350Z

Core Team

After booking do we get any tracking number of the vehicle with which we can check the status of delivery? I read this in forum so wanted to know as my dealer hasn't given me any such tracking number but has promised on time delivery.
Hello Amit, Only your dealer can track the shipment status of the car, so it will be best to keep in touch with him. Once the car reaches on the dealership and you visit for the Pre-delivery inspection, do note the chassis number (Vehicle Identification Number). It’ll help to verify the basic details about your Scorpio, such as exact month / year of manufacture etc.

Do you think I should buy the gear lock / steering lock for Hawk? and from US/UK as it probably will be different brand and thieves may find it difficult to understand or break if they attempt? Autocop and Xenos is something they might be used to .. so maybe this will be better. Does it make sense?
There’s no particular theft-proof security system. Thieves are becoming smarter everyday, so the best we can do on our part is to install as much security systems as possible. They usually stay away from such cars. You can read more on this here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...2998-securing-your-car-theft-tips-tricks.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

@Amit: Where did you book the vehicle?
Sireesh(Silk Board) / India Garage.
Congrats on your booking.
Which color have you booked?
And one thing you could have mentioned Bridgestone Tyres on the booking form.
You will get Appollo Hawkz tyres as default as OEM.

And i envy you on the ICE part, because you have the option of fixing the ICE.
But i will lose my Steering controls.
Still i have not changed the Music system, tomorrow i am replacing existing speakers with Hertz Components.

ICE'ing part our member raj_5004 can guide you very well on this part.

And the Autocop you will be getting it from Nippon default.
No need of fixing it outside.
If there is etching on key, then it comes with RFID technology.
And my suggestion no need of gear lock and all.

And there is nothing like tracking of vehicle's status.

Last edited:

Top Bottom