Mahindra Scorpio LX Now in 4x4

Re: Mahindra Scorpio Xtreme

Scorpio 4x4 is available in LX now can anybody confirm this ?
Surfer i saw one on Mysore Road day before, even i posted it on M&M Scoprio FB team to confirm.
Which some others said it will be launched soon.
But i saw one already on road.

350Z

Core Team

How about sharing an image with us also, Mukesh?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I couldn't click the pic, there was traffic jam and the car was in other side of lane moving in opposite direction.

Scorpio 4x4 is available in LX now can anybody confirm this ?
well yes!!

The LX 4×4 is now priced at 9.17 Lakhs, ex-showroom Delhi. The 4×4 variant offers the same features available on the 4×2 as well. TheScorpio LX is powered by a 2.2 litre, 4-cylinder mHawk diesel engine which propels the Scorpio from 0 to 60 in 5.7 seconds flat.

It SUV has a max torque of 120 bhp and Max torque of 290 Nm mated to 5 speed gear box.

Key Features of the Scorpio LX

mHawk Engine

5-Zone Cushion Suspension

Digital Immobilizer

Crash Protection Crumple Zones & Child Locks

Tubeless Tyres

Tiltable Steering

Power Steering & Power Windows

Mobile Charging Facility

source - goanonwheels

Good that even the LX has the immobilizer & power windows.

this is a great VFM deal for those who are looking for a cheap 4x4 cum daily SUV. Anyways off roaders dont care about the plastic cladding or rain sensors or voice assist!

350Z

Core Team
Great step forward by Mahindra to introduce the cheap Scorpio 4x4. This will also encourage and compensate the sales of Scorpio which are affected by XUV500.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Tata Safari 'Storme' Now Officially Breaks Cover

Finally, its done for me... Booked the vehicle after a long long wait for the strome(almost an yr and a half now)
Here how it all happened
1. waiting to book a vehicle from almost 1 yr almost booked safari but was pulled back from members/friends in and out TAI saying strome is on its way. Might be in Feb12 or Mar12
2. checked with TML and they said in April. So waiting till April end then came May then came June but no news of strome.
3. Irritated and feeling down, this past weekend, when to TML to checked about Safari/ discounts etc. The response from SA was un-believable. So much attitude if he was my reporting, i would have showed what he is hired for.
4. Walked out and went directly to M&M India Garage. After all this, response was smooth and very interesting.
5.Immediately paid 50K booking charge and signed all docs.
6. Went directly to SBI and applied for the loan. As i know the BM there, process is already 25% done. I should be getting the sanction letter soon and so now the wait is on for the vehicle is on.
By the way, booked Lx 4x4 Black. :) will give u all more details and quotes in some time.
Just could not stop my excitement so posted this info

Welcome to the Hawk gang buddy, good to have chosen the 4WD, which i still miss it, due to unavailability during the purchase.

M&M have woke up finally and they have started offering this variant.

Rest assured , M&M gives you a timely info of when the car would be rolling out from the factory, through SMS.

Thankx guys!!. As i said, this was a very long wait for. here are the break up (Bangalore)
On rd- 11.6L
I did not take the extended warranty and insurance (going for United from outside.)
here is the break up. approx
ex showroom- 9.2L
tax- 1.3L
acces like mat/wheel cap- 5.5k
insurance- 34k- taking it from outside for 24k a massive 10k difference
extended warranty-10k- did not take. not interested.
resig charge- 5.5k

Discounts- 10k exchange bonus and 5k corporate
Free Acces- fog lights and car cover.

Last edited:

Thanx Raj,
wheel caps for my cousin who lost one for his vehicle. Also, alloy will be added soon. not finding the right design and pricing is very high so bargaining with seller. he is quoting (i think) 25K Im asking for bt 20k. Will need to visit him...this weekend again.
Any one can help me with a dealer info for good set of alloys will be greatly appreciated..

I also do not own any 4X4 Mahindra Jeep accept Thar,so it may be the time to add one more Mahindra to my list.
Tomorrow I will visit the showroom to see and hear about this car.

Thankx guys!!. As i said, this was a very long wait for. here are the break up (Bangalore)
On rd- 11.6L
I did not take the extended warranty and insurance (going for United from outside.)
here is the break up. approx
ex showroom- 9.2L
tax- 1.3L
acces like mat/wheel cap- 5.5k
insurance- 34k- taking it from outside for 24k a massive 10k difference
extended warranty-10k- did not take. not interested.
resig charge- 5.5k

Discounts- 10k exchange bonus and 5k corporate
Free Acces- fog lights and car cover.
congrats and welcomr to mhawk gang buddy [clap]

Top Bottom