Mahindra Scorpio 2015 Review & Pictures: Scorpio Sting

That sounds great, would request you to pen down one ASAP. You can follow the same template for ownership review if you wish to.
Really? Thanks a lot. Started the process of preparing it. Written matter is ready and only the photos are pending but might take a while because I'm in the middle of exams.[cry]

Really? Thanks a lot. Started the process of preparing it. Written matter is ready and only the photos are pending but might take a while because I'm in the middle of exams.[cry]
As a TAI member i would love to see Ownership Review of SCORPIO S4 variant. Looking forward to your review of SCORPIO. [glasses]

And Best of Luck for your Exams...[:)]

Hi guys, I sold my Scorpio S4. Had driven it for 1 year 11 months.. Total 73,000 KMS.. It was absolutely a very pleasant experience with my scorpio and now I have booked a Scorpio S6+.. Main reason being the lack of ABS and Air bags in S4.. I have a query ,, The s6+ comes with a built in ICE,, which make is the ICE?? By the way I sold my S4 for 7,80,000/- quite a good deal.. Had bought it for 10,60,000 in December 2012. (on road price bengaluru).

bhvm

Honoured Member
Thank you bhvm.. Does it come with RCA output to connect a amp? If not what what can be done?
XUV does come with RCA out, So I believe Scorpio shall have em too.
Otherwise a Line-Level converter from any reputed Brand shall be good. I can't stress enough that converter shall be really high quality. Otherwise no matter now nice the amp-Speakers, They'll sound crap.

Vasanth, why don't you first try adding components in Stock locations on default HU and check the sound once?

Attachments

Last edited:
mahindra scorpio AT 2016. Review

I bought the Scorpio automatic 2015 model a year back and have driven 26000kms till date. Getting an average Fuel mileage of 11kms/ltr. and no
mechanical problems so far. Have done 2 services which cost around Rs.2500/per service.
The tyres Bridgestone dueler will do another 8000 kms.
So far satisfied with the vehicle. 01de7b54d3540fdbaff6bf74e026c191f88b214e2d.jpg
On the highway the ride is comfortable, but on village roads and uneven roads its not so comfortable.

Re: mahindra scorpio AT 2016. Review

I bought the Scorpio automatic 2015 model a year back and have driven 26000kms till date. Getting an average Fuel mileage of 11kms/ltr. and no
mechanical problems so far. Have done 2 services which cost around Rs.2500/per service.
The tyres Bridgestone dueler will do another 8000 kms.
So far satisfied with the vehicle. View attachment 218962
On the highway the ride is comfortable, but on village roads and uneven roads its not so comfortable.
Congrats on your purchase of SCORPIO AT[clap]. SCORPIO is homegrown SUV of India and one of the Best SUV available in India.

Would love to see more pics of Exterior and Interior in your Ownership review. Please post link, wish you happy miles ahead.

Re: mahindra scorpio AT 2016. Review

I second your opinion. The highway ride is really good. On uneven roads, driving at a moderate speed seems to ease the bumpiness to a small extent in comparison to driving at slower speeds. At least this is what I feel when driving my Scorpio. All in all, it's a no-nonsense vehicle worth having[:)]

I second your opinion. The highway ride is really good. On uneven roads, driving at a moderate speed seems to ease the bumpiness to a small extent in comparison to driving at slower speeds. At least this is what I feel when driving my Scorpio. All in all, it's a no-nonsense vehicle worth having[:)]
+1
Scorpio is one one vehicle which gives comnand over road and high seating position. It is highly reliable in extremely bad terrains. Home grown SUV powered with features.

I bought the Scorpio automatic 2015 model a year back.
Congrats. Wish you many many miles and wonderful ownership experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Mahindra has Discontinued SCORPIO Automatic in india. Some user tweeted Mahindra on official tweeter account where they confirmed the same.

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 10.37.19 PM.png

I also seen some news that Mahindra is working on SCORPIO facelift which is due in end of 2017 OR start of 2018 so may be Mahindra will add Aisin Automatic unit from XUV5OO to SCORPIO.

Top Bottom