Mahindra Scorpio 2015 Review & Pictures: Scorpio Sting

Great review , super cool pictures excellent choice of locations .
panel gaps and rear defogger wiring is so awkward and could have been designed better by mahindra

Thread Starter #92
Great review , super cool pictures excellent choice of locations .
panel gaps and rear defogger wiring is so awkward and could have been designed better by mahindra
If you find them annoying then you will love the way entire vehicle shakes while the engine starts or stops [lol]

Mahindra Pavilion @Auto Expo 2016 Glimpse Pics [clap] shared by Mahindra FB Team.

Attachments

Last edited:
Not able to find any ownership reviews for New Generation SCORPIO Automatic, Not a single one on theAutomotiveindia or anywhere. Only our Honoured Member "Akash1886" did a small review of SCORPIO Automatic after the launch & some car magazines e.g. Autocar etc have posted SCORPIO Automatic review. If anybody brought New Generation SCORPIO Automatic in our forum then please post the link.

Or its the case that Nobody purchased New Generation SCORPIO Automatic in india or what??? [surprise]

Just Found these photos of New Generation Scorpio Modified by a Firm called KitUp.

Website Link-
KitUp! Automotive

They have so many modified cars, interior & exterior.

Attachments

While surfing internet found this link-

https://www.rushlane.com/mahindra-scorpio-special-edition-spied-12187171.html

Credit goes to "rushlane" reader who found new "Special Edition SCORPIO" is under testing with some new Exterior changes like 1. New black alloys with red disc brake callipers in the front,
2. Silver cladding on the lower part of front, sides and rear,
3. Metallic silver door handles,
4. Roof rails in chrome finish,
5. A more elongated floating roof,
6. New special edition Scorpio decals which are hiding under wraps. Expect updates on the inside too with new upholstery and floor mats with special edition logo.

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I think this special edition of Scorpio might be the one which would have 1.9L engine for us Delhi guys! All the other upgrades are not as needful but it would be interesting to see how the 1.9L mill performs. I'll have to check with the dealer here if they have got any TD Vehicle with a 1.9L engine as of now.

Regards

Akash

I think this special edition of Scorpio might be the one which would have 1.9L engine for us Delhi guys! All the other upgrades are not as needful but it would be interesting to see how the 1.9L mill performs. I'll have to check with the dealer here if they have got any TD Vehicle with a 1.9L engine as of now.

Regards

Akash
Even if its 1.9Ltr Delhi special version scorpio, why Mahindra changed Alloys colours to Black with Red disk callipers??? I guess 1.9Ltr Scorpio & XUV5OO is already available on Scorpio & XUV5OO website so it will be available at dealership, Waiting for your review of Scorpio & XUV5OO with 1.9 Ltr engine option. [:D]

I doubt about another thing which was mentioned on Rushlane website. Dual colour theme on exterior for special edition!!!
Check attached Automatic Test mule which was tested with dual colour exterior theme but launched with single colour exterior theme.
New-Mahindra-Scorpio-Automatic-Spy-Pic-1.jpg

I just hope Mahindra won't do silly exterior things like they did with XUV5OO Sportz version. [frustration]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Even if its 1.9Ltr Delhi special version scorpio, why Mahindra changed Alloys colours to Black with Red disk callipers??? I guess 1.9Ltr Scorpio & XUV5OO is already available on Scorpio & XUV5OO website so it will be available at dealership, Waiting for your review of Scorpio & XUV5OO with 1.9 Ltr engine option.
Buddy yesterday itself I had checked out the 2 of them at the dealership and have posted the details here.[:)]

I doubt about another thing which was mentioned on Rushlane website. Dual colour theme on exterior for special edition!
It might be true since the executive at dealership hinted me about the same. Lets see what happens.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom