Mahindra Quanto Review | Test Drive | Pictures

Paid service of Mahindra Quanto Paid Service - Driven just 5000 kms in 2.3 yrs

Hi friends,

I have a query. I had purchased Mahindra Quanto nearly 2.3 yrs back and I have just driven nearly 5000 kms till now as I have other car and a two wheeler for drive too.

Now please tell what should other things should I get changed other than the engine oil which was changed during the 2nd service. At that time the driven Kms. were 1500.

Should I get it services from Mahindra authorised service centre or from nearby garage?

I am living in Delhi.

Regards

Last edited:
Re: Paid service of Mahindra Quanto Paid Service - Driven just 5000 kms in 2.3 yrs

if Mahindra authorized service center still offers you free service then it good to visit there

Re: Paid service of Mahindra Quanto Paid Service - Driven just 5000 kms in 2.3 yrs

if Mahindra authorized service center still offers you free service then it good to visit there
Sir,

Why will they offer me free service as I have claimed the 3 services from them and moreover it is now more than 2.3 yrs old vehicle.

Regards

bhvm

Honoured Member

joni,
it's better to visit Mahindra, let them asses the situation and provide a full paid Service. I always Service my xuv at dealer and I find it good.

Hi friends,

Should I get it services from Mahindra authorised service centre or from nearby garage?

I am living in Delhi.

Regards
Its better to get the car serviced from the Mahindra ASC itself. They will do a good job.

Water in fuel filter indication

Hi friends

I am getting Water in diesel fuel filter indication in Mahindra Quanto.

Can anyone tell the location of diesel fuel filter in this car and how to remove water from it or it could be something else?

Please help....

Regards

Top Bottom