Mahindra Quanto Exclusive Launch Coverage (Page: 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on mini-xylo release date?

Hi,
I'm going to buy a new diesel sedan around May this year. I have heard rumours that the mini-xylo may be released by then and will fall in the same price range (Rs 5-7 lakhs).
Has anyone heard any confirmed news on this?

G

Re: Any news on mini-xylo release date?

Hi,
I'm going to buy a new diesel sedan around May this year. I have heard rumours that the mini-xylo may be released by then and will fall in the same price range (Rs 5-7 lakhs).
Has anyone heard any confirmed news on this?

G
Hi goober

Mini-Xylo looks like a bigger Wagon-R & falls in a different category. So your decision for going for sedan should not affect by launch of Mini-Xylo, unless you are considering that segment too.

Re: Scoop! Mahindra's Mini-Xylo to Challange Rio

I'm basically looking for a diesel car with decent rear legroom and good trunk space. So this rules out hatchbacks (already have an i10 for city use).
If the mini-xylo provides this, i wouldn't mind buying it. I like the xylo, but it is too big for Pune roads.

G

350Z

Core Team

I'm basically looking for a diesel car with decent rear legroom and good trunk space. So this rules out hatchbacks (already have an i10 for city use).
If the mini-xylo provides this, i wouldn't mind buying it. I like the xylo, but it is too big for Pune roads.

G
Mini Xylo will fall under that price range but unless you are actually keen on buying buying a compressed version of Xylo, You should not change the decision of getting a sedan.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The more I look at the images of it, the more I feel it looks like a bigger Wagon-R. [thumbsdown] The spare-wheel on the rear door is missing in these shots.

Thread Starter #53

The more I look at the images of it, the more I feel it looks like a bigger Wagon-R. [thumbsdown] The spare-wheel on the rear door is missing in these shots.
but even normal xylo doesnt have spare wheel on its rear door so i dont think it will come in mini xylo also..

but even normal xylo doesnt have spare wheel on its rear door so i dont think it will come in mini xylo also..
Ideally, the spare wheel should not be on the rear door as IMO, it won't look good on mini Xylo. But the spy shots on pg.3 of this thread suggest so.

Doesn't the wheels look relatively small when compared with the wheel arches? [confused]

The mini Xylo looks good; really good indeed. If priced rightly & given a decent performing engine, this car will find many takers!

Looking forward to its release![thumbsup]

AMG

Suspended
Production starts

MUMBAI: Small is beautiful, seems to be the new mantra for India's largest utility vehicle manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra. M&M is all set to launch a mini version of its popular car -- Xylo. Sources tell ET NOW that the trial production has already begun. The car will be launched in the next two months and is likely to be rolled out of company's new plant at Chakan.

A diesel mini-Xylo is expected to be priced around Rs 5 lakh, making it an attractive option for customers buying premium hatchbacks like Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai's i20 or mid-segment sedans like Tata Motors Indigo. Experts also believe that a more fuel efficient diesel sports utility vehicle (SUV) will be much in demand at a time when petrol price hikes are burning a hole in a car owner's pocket. When contacted, M&M declined to comment. M&M's stock on the Bombay Stock Exchange was down 0.10 per cent at Rs 672.45 from previous close.

Source: Economic Times

I am waiting for this one , this segment is currently untapped in our market , lets wait and watch the response this gets.

350Z

Core Team

BharatAutos.com has sent the following spyshots of upcoming Mini-Xylo on our Facebook wall. This car was seen in Ooty, Tamil Nadu for high altitude testing. Along with it was also seen the New upcoming Mahindra W201 SUV.

PS: Anybody noticing the protrude area for spare wheel on hatch door? It'll help making the car look much better and proportionate.

Photo-00572.jpg

Photo-0059.jpg

Photo-0060.jpg

Photo-0062.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom