Mahindra Quanto Exclusive Launch Coverage (Page: 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deville_56

Honoured Member
If it comes with old school underpinnings there will be many takers for it especially offroader BPO junkies. An AC car in weekdays and a rugged offroader by weekend in a small car form factor.

mini xylo would surely create much more news then expected, if priced correctly along with 5 comfy seats, enough luggage area like mini suv, good engine which is expected from mahindra.Yes looks arent that appealing but then production version might get better off those covered images, and dont forget same case was with xylo's looks which is accepted in a good way by our market.

Mahindra, is seriously getting into a strong presence in Indian Market. I feel they are very focused.
They have got into 2-wheeler, Big trucks and they are the best in UV market.
Trying to get into 4L to 5L price bracket- With very reliable Diesel engines that they have is really good for Mahindra. Only the concern would be the C.S.I where Mahindra lacks a lot.

AMG

Suspended
I suspect this mini-xylo will be the rumoured Xylo 4X4 and the full size will continue to be the 4X2

whatever happened to good looks though? i keep hearing xylo is great car, but i thought looks played an important role in choosing one's car. xylo looks bad and xylo mini ain't any different. but i must admit, the pricing is mouth watering.

Re: Scoop! Mahindra's Mini-Xylo to Challange Rio

Well to me it is little swelled version of Wagon-R "Blue Eye". Stretch few MM from every where in Wagon R and you will find 90% exact looking Xylo Mini...

Not at all a good looking car. Dont know might sell well as Wagon R but again that is a Maruti product and this would be Mahindra.

Well to me it is little swelled version of Wagon-R "Blue Eye". Stretch few MM from every where in Wagon R and you will find 90% exact looking Xylo Mini...
Rightly said shailinder. In the scoop pics on 1st page of this thread, it looks very similar to Wagon-R. I feel M&M should have worked more on the looks of this car.

350Z

Core Team

I cannot comment anything unless the actual model is revealed. The spare wheel on fifth door is a good idea. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom