Mahindra Quanto Exclusive Launch Coverage (Page: 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vishwas

It looks to be Quanto is like "cut paste job from scorpio,xylo,xuv" to me, because it is not impressive in any of the department and better to buy a hatch like Vista or Ritz instead.

My Ritz has more legroom and thigh support than Quanto !!
Gurralla ,IRC vishwas and his dad need a 5-7 seater , because his other family members can join and have nice long distance travels , hence the eternal search maybe vishwas can correct us here .[:)]

I think you must buy the ertiga , it will give you good peace of mind and ease of driving .your dad has been driving petrol cars only ?
Ertiga has two cons from us.

1) The seats are placed lowly, hence you won't get that much comfort in long distances.

2) This is considered only as an second option in our mind.

But Quanto has very comfortable front seats and middle row somewhat better than hatcbacks IMO.

@Vishwas
Why this confusion amigo,close your eyes and buy Ertiga[:)].
I have answered to Raja's reply above.

@Vishwas

It looks to be Quanto is like "cut paste job from scorpio,xylo,xuv" to me, because it is not impressive in any of the department and better to buy a hatch like Vista or Ritz instead.

My Ritz has more legroom and thigh support than Quanto !!
It has good looks and feature rich than Ertiga and even Duster for that matter.
If we were in the market for an hatch, it would have definitely been the Vista for sure, because we love it to the core.I tried in every possible way to my dad that a 5 seater is enough for our needs, but he is not agreeing, rather he flames on me for buying alto I have nothing to do but [frustration]

Gurralla ,IRC vishwas and his dad need a 5-7 seater , because his other family members can join and have nice long distance travels , hence the eternal search maybe vishwas can correct us here .[:)]
You are right Raja,Though we are only 4 in a family, we need 5+ seater for occasional journeys because my parents often visit my mom's native and then they plan a trip from there. This is the point were i am confused rather than my dad,If you leave him now, he buy off maxximo minivan and start going places.
I thought this Quanto is the perfect one, but because of the driving position (as per my dad) we have no option but to try for AL's upcoming Stile.

good dude then . You Shouldnt go for quanto . . bad road ? Dude you guys need to see the pondy highway .60kms After krishnagiri. But it is good for me . And for dad. . May be you can go for ritz then ertiga . but . Wont comment anything for this . Its left for people to decide by there own taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
good dude then . U Shouldn go for quanto . . .bad road ? Dude you guys need to see the pondy highway .60kms After krishnagiri. But it is good for me . Andfor dad. . May be you can go for ritz then ertiga . but . Wont comment anything for tis . Its left for people to decide by there own taste.
You are right quanto can handle bad roads anyday better then anything in that price bracket ,and foot print as of today . plus it has a abuse friendly BOL construction .

Ertiga has two cons from us.

1) The seats are placed lowly, hence you won't get that much comfort in long distances.

2) This is considered only as an second option in our mind.

But Quanto has very comfortable front seats and middle row somewhat better than hatcbacks IMO.

I have answered to Raja's reply above.

It has good looks and feature rich than Ertiga and even Duster for that matter.
If we were in the market for an hatch, it would have definitely been the Vista for sure, because we love it to the core.I tried in every possible way to my dad that a 5 seater is enough for our needs, but he is not agreeing, rather he flames on me for buying alto I have nothing to do but [frustration]

You are right Raja,Though we are only 4 in a family, we need 5+ seater for occasional journeys because my parents often visit my mom's native and then they plan a trip from there. This is the point were i am confused rather than my dad,If you leave him now, he buy off maxximo minivan and start going places.
I thought this Quanto is the perfect one, but because of the driving position (as per my dad) we have no option but to try for AL's upcoming Stile.
Vishwas

Looking at your requirements, A good hatch will do as a 5 seater and how do we call Quanto as 7 seater[surprise]

If you want a seven seater, then Ertiga is a best bet !!

Vishwas

Looking at your requirements, A good hatch will do as a 5 seater and how do we call Quanto as 7 seater[surprise]

If you want a seven seater, then Ertiga is a best bet !!
dude when u call ertiga as 7seater means . Quanto is also 7seater . K else check both the vehicles once . And guess you haven seen ertiga seats specially last row. For your kind info . We had be to a trip of 450kms(up &down) and of 6peoples(me And dad in front row . My mom , aunt, cousin sister and cousin bro they where in middle row ) . But we Didn used the last row.

Last edited:
dude when u call ertiga as 7seater means . Quanto is also 7seater . K else check both the vehicles once . And guess you haven seen ertiga seats specially last row. For your kind info . We had be to a trip of 450kms(up &down) and of 6peoples(me And dad in front row . My mom , aunt, cousin sister and cousin bro they where in middle row ) . But we Didn used the last row.
Answer is in your question it self " you can't use the last row" that's it where as we can use the last row of Ertiga comfortably for two people[:)] that is the difference calling a 7 seater

wow dude i wasn knowin ? Yes . Suppose if we had extra 2persons means we would have used last row . And well for that . Even in erti also last row is for kids . Only . Check once and make it conform by urself . And in the middle row . Cant sit wit full comfort. And coming to performance ? Wat you say ?

Why you people did not use last row when it is available in your vehicle? [roll]

wow dude i wasn knowin ? Yes . Suppose if we had extra 2persons means we would have used last row . And well for that . Even in erti also last row is for kids . Only . Check once and make it conform by urself . And in the middle row . Cant sit wit full comfort. And coming to performance ? Wat you say ?
ok, you could have used, but check the space yourself and they are the jump seats I hope in Quanto, where as in Ertiga they are front facing and I sat in them they are very comfortable !! there is no problem in middle row of Ertiga and performance it just outclass anything in that segment, the proof is just visit a the thread called "vote for the vehicle launched in 2012" Ertiga is miles ahead than others [:)] I do not want to discuss Ertiga here will be a OT

dont wanna do tat also . Its my own experience . From erti else would have purchased tat only . Fine no matter Wat you say . K may be mile always . Or kilomiles always i dont bother . Wat we are discussin here is important

Why you people did not use last row when it is available in your vehicle? [roll]
cause we were only 6people . Well my cousin bro used it for more 100from tirunamalai to hosur. to sleep as well

Last edited by a moderator:
dont wanna do tat also . Its my own experience . From erti else would have purchased tat only . Fine no matter Wat you say . K may be mile always . Or kilomiles always i dont bother . Wat we are discussin here is important
Is that only me, who is not getting what nuthan is trying to convey here. [confused]

Is that only me, who is not getting what nuthan is trying to convey here. [confused]
Even, I think the same Dharmesh !! what exactly he want to convey[confused]

Buddy it doesn't mean you own a Quanto, so it becomes the greatest of all !!

I agree if you are happy with your Quanto !! which is subjective here

dude am not sayin like that . Yes even we own . Xuv had innova but we sold it and will be getting . New innova . If u Didn got my point means am helpless . Sorry for that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom