Mahindra M-Plus: 75 Point Free Car Checkup Camp

Re: Mahindra Organizing Free 70 Point Check Up Camp

SKS fixed all the issues that I reported during the camp

As said by Mukesh earlier, the dealers want you to come and visit them again and again. They miss us and our vehicles a lot [lol]

I hear that they have extended the camp till end of this month. Please confirm before you go. You can save some money if you get accessories and other services done that I listed earlier in this thread.

No communication, no calls, no emails, literally nothing from IG/SKS/Mahindra on this camp for me and many other customers [frustration]

What is meant by Front Brake Disc Mahabal and Caliper replacement? They did this under warranty and now, there are no squealing noises when brakes are applied. I was getting this noise occasionally if the brakes were applied when the vehicle was moving slowly.

The SA could not explain it correctly. Why does it require replacement so early ? My beast has clocked 26,000 km in 1 year. Most of the travel has been on highway.

Thread Starter #17

What is meant by Front Brake Disc Mahabal and Caliper replacement? They did this under warranty and now, there are no squealing noises when brakes are applied. I was getting this noise occasionally if the brakes were applied when the vehicle was moving slowly.

The SA could not explain it correctly. Why does it require replacement so early ? My beast has clocked 26,000 km in 1 year. Most of the travel has been on highway.
Don't know what it means... [confused]

But the calipers are something related to brakes.

My brake pads of hawk needed a change at 40,000 kms.

That was the 1st change.

What they would have done is just Remove and refit the braking system.

And they have mentioned that they have replaced a part.

See during the next service they say brake pads have worn out and must be replaced.
Brake pad wears out at 30,000 kms ,But mine were fine till 40,000 kms.

My vehicle is still at SKS, and got a call from SA the vehicle was ready.

But will collect it by tomorrow.

When did you get the vehicle back?

350Z

Core Team

Mahindra is organizing M-Plus, 75 Point free car check up camp from 18th Feb – 24th Feb 2013 in major cities. Customers will receive discounted spares as well.
Sanjoy Gupta said:
“The M-Plus service camp is our way of thanking our loyal customers who give us an opportunity to understand their requirements and helps us connect with them better. Today, we are delighted to see that Mahindra & Mahindra has a loyal fan-following across all categories starting from UVs, SUVs, MPVs to sedans and initiatives like these re-affirm our commitment to our customers who form the bedrock of this success.”
PS: Get in touch with nearest dealership for advance booking or call toll free number: 1800-209-6006.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Mahindra M-Plus Body & Paint Clinic

Mahindra is organizing a specialized makeover service camp for its passenger vehicles from 5th – 18th Oct. It’s also offering a free mEcoWash Foam that saves 259 liters of water on each wash.​

Some of the benefits of the camp include:
  • 10% off on value-added services (Maxicare).
  • Free water-saving carwash (mEcoWash – Foam).
  • 10% off on select single panel repair jobs such as dent and scratch removal, paint touch up etc.
  • Up to 10% off on select body parts such as bumpers, side mirrors, windshield, headlamps, tail lamps.

Creative-Mahindra-MPlus Body and Paint Clinic.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom