Mahindra First Choice & Free Service Camp

Thread Starter #3
No. I found this link somewhere. Just copy pasted it here for people to know.

Anyways they don't have any outlet in Pune yet.

Its good that multibrand car service centres are opened. It helps people to get relieved from heavy service expenses charged by some foreign car brands.

Mahindra and Mahindra announces Nationwide Free Mega Service Camp!

Mahindra and Mahindra recently announced a Free service camp for all its Scorpio, Bolero, Xylo and Logan Owners. This Mega Free Service Camp will commence at a nation-wide scale. The service camp will take place at chain of Mahindra dealerships in all state capitals and large cities spread across the country. The Camp will commence from the 18th of January till the 23rd, 2010.

M&M’s dealerships being well spread across the country, their customers spread all over the nation will get this unique oppurtunity to ensure that their vehicles are in a top class condition. The camp will include a 75-point check on each vehicle which will be completely free of cost. Trained technicians will be hired for the purpose of the exhaustive examination of the vehicles. The process will include a complete check-up of the engine, cooling system, air conditioning, suspension, battery and electrical components, brake system and undercarriage of the vehicle, etc. A complementary car wash can also be availed by customers.

Attractive discounts on spare parts, labour charges and accessories will also be a part of the campaign. Customers can get their vehicles serviced under the free service camp by simply driving to the nearest M&M service centre or also by booking an appointment on the following toll-free numbers:

1800-22-6006

Motoroids

this is just a way to earn cash. you go there & the mechanics are well trained to find our faults (which are not there) & make you replace parts unnecessarily & mint money.

this is just a way to earn cash. you go there & the mechanics are well trained to find our faults (which are not there) & make you replace parts unnecessarily & mint money.
You are right, but same thing is done by Maruti regularly (mainly in smaller cities) and they are the best reputaed brand.

350Z

Core Team
Mega Free Service Camp By Mahindra

Mahindra & Mahindra has announced a Mega Free Service camp for all the owners of Xylo, Bolero, Scorpio and Logan but only till 23rd January 2010. It's a nice opportunity to get your car's routine check-up. Follow this link for camp details.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Recently made a visit to First Choice and frankly speaking, I'm not so keen on writing report about their service. But just an honest word of advise from my side:

Be well informed before dealing with them especially when buying a used car. Tampered odometer is assured and read the story behind "star" (*) before you start jumping from your seat after reading the "one year warranty scheme".

Sometimes, They might claim the car to be a 2006 model but if look carefully at tires, They are 2005 Manufactured! Also, Always take an expert mechanic if you aren't sure enough on how to thoroughly inspect electricals and mechanicals of a car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@ cooldhaya: dont jump to a conclusion buddy. different dealers offer different services. try the dealer near you & you may be pleasantly surprised.

vibhor's dealer was bad maybe.

350Z

Core Team
Yes, it may depend on a dealer to dealer. The one which I visited wasn’t bad either, in terms of professional approach to answer the questions, presentation, even the condition of car was nice but what pulled me away were the few gimmicks which I caught while doing discussion, also the case of car looks somewhat suspected too.

The advice which I’ve told in previous post is applicable to all used car dealers, May it be a reputed like First Choice or your local seller nearby. In 99% of the dealer’s cases, Odometer is tampered already. So be much careful while opting for a used car.

@Raj, Have you had any personal experience with them earlier or just because it is from the makers of Scorpio? :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z

True..odometer tampering is a common malpractice among used car dealers. but i didn't expected such things from first choice. and what's the story behind stars you told?

Top Bottom